Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
So if it has been dropped & that’s a big IF because we all know Oinking Olga the quasipigmo is as sleekit as the they come & will do anything to rake that money in for views & engagement, what do you all think the response will be,
1. Angry clapback
2.Crying clapback
3. Suicide baiting
4. Sad music by the breeze blocks
5. Drunken yeeting of poor defenceless trees
6. The ropey old well ridden bike, telling all the delulu sycophants that her cash cow is taking a few mental elf days away because of the nasty trolls.
7. A mixture of all of the above. 🙄
IF she’s been dumped there’s a chance she will gaslight trying to make out she decided not to take it further as they wanted her to shop there exclusively and she can not live without M&S - she will have to save face because how else could she carry on shopping there?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
How will she show face in that Tesco again??? She will of been giving it the big I am walking around filming like a celebrity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everybody get your mothafuckin' roll on 🥳🥳
Had a man last year life goes on 👀😭
I've been thinking what you're bringing to the table? 🤷🏼‍♀️

With your phone out, gotta hit them angles 🐷
With your phone out, snappin' like you fabo 🤡
And you're showing off, but it's alright 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So if it has been dropped & that’s a big IF because we all know Oinking Olga the quasipigmo is as sleekit as the they come & will do anything to rake that money in for views & engagement, what do you all think the response will be,
1. Angry clapback
2.Crying clapback
3. Suicide baiting
4. Sad music by the breeze blocks
5. Drunken yeeting of poor defenceless trees
6. The ropey old well ridden bike, telling all the delulu sycophants that her cash cow is taking a few mental elf days away because of the nasty trolls.
7. A mixture of all of the above. 🙄
Sevvvvvvennnnnn 💃🤣
Len Goodman GIF by Digital Spy

Mar 7, 2024
Ad wasn’t taken down cos it was s.. so she’s got to have been dropped and they’ve probably won’t pay her for the ad and told her to remove it
Am I right in thinking that she will have to declare all future tesco hauls/videos as Ad's? She has clearly done a paid AD for them so any future videos could be seen as promoting their products too 🤔
I think vav got an ASA warning for something similar with BePerfect.
Imagine having to declare half her content as AD'S even though the brand dropped her quicker than D2 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s posted

She’s been crying

The you don’t seem yourself comments are appearing
I’d be crying if I was addicted to fast food with such a high fat content. It’s not nutritious food and it’s just clogging up her arteries and generally making her look and feel like se.
She’s probably crying because her sister had a birthday and attention was not fully on her for a day. She’s revolting 🤢