Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m on it babe - rekon this shop is gunna be about £500 not including booze cos I’m feeding the masses on Sunday but believe me I’d have fed everyone on star bars and quavers from the shell garage down the road rather than spend money at Tescos if they had carried on! Still a bit peeved about the dirty deleting they did tho but needs must!
I’ve got my beer but if we win then I’ll be spraying Prosecco about 😂 not wasting more than a fiver.
Gonna see what offers they’ve got on! I need to try starbars! So late to the party

Mar 9, 2024
Oh no… Danni Haemorroid is fuming… 😂
IMG_2803.png
Well for every Hun that sends Tesco their disgust - we can send 2 with reasons not to look at her sideways! She’d be better in a paid partnership for Herpes lotion! We could stay under our bridge then. Ooh all this stress - I’m in need of a stiff margarita with an umbrella to celebrate!!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Thing is Tesco is a big company, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t just drop her for nothing, they obviously thought it warranted sacking her. I didn’t email them, but I bet a lot of people did. And the comments on Tesco page were real people, all had followers and proper accounts. So maybe not CC and non tattlers emailed Tesco to.

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Ha he ha karma!!!!!!!!!! Smelly Frauding b her downfall has been a long time coming!!! Not feed her child not feed her!!!! She can feed her child the right food and parent her right only it would interfere with her selfish narcissistic ways she is a total scumbag!!! False Cnut fat ugly b has no awareness of the real world thinks she’s gorgeous when she is a piece of s!!!! No wonder she is by herself no friends no man who the do would want that!!!

Mar 7, 2024
Can't wait for drunk Kylie later 🤣🤣
Get it down ya neck aims 🤣🤣
Or the hangover tomorrow when she's absolutely hanging, launching Charlie's birthday spread up the garden because it's all from Tesco 🍿🤣 - go on Charlie, this is your chance to shine, film the inevitable melt down. Justice for the weekend they couldn't be arsed to wait for you and went to Liverpool with out you!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She's probably been dropped due to the ongoing dvla / drink driving thing. Plus there'll have been an unprecedented amount of complaints from genuine people expressing their concern over choosing her as an ambassador.
This has set a precedent now. And she shouldn't have been so cocky about not staying in London and going to that meeting. She was happy cos tesco came through that morning. Never gloat unless the money has landed. I knew she was starting to worry about money. I'm sure that's why she didn't go to london last week. I've said it before no big brands will collaborate with her. All The content she's put out the past 3 years and all that "hard work" has earnt her a bad reputation and a s load of debt. Her tiktok career is coming to a close.