Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
You are a lazy lying slob
IMG_6068.jpeg
I bet she doesn't think about all the Juice plus people she ripped off, and left broke and upset! She is a vile human being, and although I generally look for the good in people, I can't find any saving graces in her. She has been spoiled and pampered all her life and is so detached from the real world. As others have said, if she actually made an effort with herself and Harper, and put out realistic content that is relatable, she would do so much better, but she just has too high an opinion of herself and doesn't see her own faults.
She's pathetic, and I actually kind of pity her, as even her parents haven't got the balls to help straighten her out.

Mar 8, 2024
May 24, 2024
The World
I emailed Tesco and as far as I know, lots of other people did. Not only from here. There were lots of comments on Tesco social media from their concerned customers.

I emailed Tesco with her TT videos, ASA violations, nursing home scandal. I expressed my concerns in a professional email. I did not explain what’s in the videos, violations or uncle scandal. Just forwarded links/videos/photos but I left it to Tesco come up to their own conclusions.
So Tesco did some due diligence and made their own decision on it.
Not a case of an email full of hate speech as she would like the people in her comments to think

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Just catching up on the latest drama! I feel like the last month has been a life tester for me and my family. Tried to keep up but avoided commenting incase I couldn't reply etc.

What gets me right is its all everyone's fault, the haters, the trolls, CC, TL.. She has not taken accountability for absolutely nothing that has gone wrong in her life... thats the problem! We all do up, we make mistakes wrong decisions that may not be our best moments but the difference is we take accountability, I'm the first one up to sincerely apologise if I've upset someone, or made a mistake that affected others. Hold my hands up and try my best to not repeat the mistake again! I will apologise til I'm blue in the face and prob bake them a cake ha its life its what happens.
Aimee is so self absorbed there is nothing genuine about her. I'm sure deep down take tik tok away from it all she was prob a abit more normal, she workd etc looked like she took care of herself. She's ovuously been brought up with constant validation from her parents, spoilt child syndrome and unfortunately as soon that heaps of validation came from TT she lost herself to it! I don't hate her, I pitty her. She's so far gone she's unrecognisable. She sees what she wants to see because I guess the realisation of seeing the alternative and having to take action is far too scary for her because she would need to give up her TT.
Aimee u really need to sort ur self out! Sit down and really gave a think why soooo many people say the same thing! Little things like.
You do an add for tescos, show the sausages u bought... lovely fab! I want to know if they are nice never had them.
Next video, dud. Has hot dogs but doesn't use the ones she promoted, like even if u wasn't planning on eaten them, at least make the effort to use them for the hotdogs u were cooking after the ad! U want people to believe in the products u promote but you lie so much and within a week ur using something different than what u have just promoted as the best...honestly guys I can't with her anymore! Don't wish her no harm but she has done this to herself no one else is at fault! Xxxxx

Mar 8, 2024
She just copy and pastes stephs s. Aimee nobody is on a mission. There's many people who haven't been on TL or here that have reported you because you lie and manipulate. You are responsible for the content you have put out in the past. Your own words have just come back to haunt you. Take ownership of the fact that it's you that has done that nobody else. But you won't. You will gas light everyone else. Typical narcissistic behaviour.
Just read the captions and it’s made me more irate. It’s her sisters birthday tea today the fun zapping scumbag drama queen! Charley, if you read here, go to your mum and tell Aimee to sod right off🤨

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I emailed Tesco and as far as I know, lots of other people did. Not only from here. There were lots of comments on Tesco social media from their concerned customers.

I emailed Tesco with her TT videos, ASA violations, nursing home scandal. I expressed my concerns in a professional email. I did not explain what’s in the videos, violations or uncle scandal. Just forwarded links/videos/photos but I left it to Tesco come up to their own conclusions.
Exactly. They obviously looked into it and thought do that. Her management is a little nob.

Mar 8, 2024
I bet she doesn't think about all the Juice plus people she ripped off, and left broke and upset! She is a vile human being, and although I generally look for the good in people, I can't find any saving graces in her. She has been spoiled and pampered all her life and is so detached from the real world. As others have said, if she actually made an effort with herself and Harper, and put out realistic content that is relatable, she would do so much better, but she just has too high an opinion of herself and doesn't see her own faults.
She's pathetic, and I actually kind of pity her, as even her parents haven't got the balls to help straighten her out.
Thankyou for mentioning her juice plus rip off. She left one person close to me on terrible financial trouble, also mentally drained and absolutely petrified. I’m not exaggerating this. She was vile. I once called her dangerous. I stand by this. She’s a shocking person to have online reeling people in

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
So Tesco did some due diligence and made their own decision on it.
Not a case of an email full of hate speech as she would like the people in her comments to think
No hate speech at all. No comments on the links or attachments whatsoever, just simply asked them to check and see if this is a person they want to represent their brand.
I will post a screenshot of the email here later on, when I'm back from work, so you can see that there was no hate speech there from me at all.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thankyou for mentioning her juice plus rip off. She left one person close to me on terrible financial trouble, also mentally drained and absolutely petrified. I’m not exaggerating this. She was vile. I once called her dangerous. I stand by this. She’s a shocking person to have online reeling people in
If you go around behaving like that she can’t complain when it comes back around to her can she?
She’s a liar and a bully pure and simple, all this moaning and over dramatisation over Tesco is ridiculous. She just loves the easy money, not necessarily so she can be at home for that child either, she rarely does anything at home like decorating or cleaning or clearing out the hoards of gifted se she has crammed into every corner. She’s not spending a morning learning how to cook healthy meals is she? She’s trogging around the house in a grimy dressing gown not even washed and moaning about how anxious she is.

If she had to deal with a serious problem she would just get on with it and pull herself together, she never has to though so this just repeats and she never ever learns. Sick to bloody death of her.
Wish her mother would talk some sense into her. Sick of her too, full of BS.

The whole family are bloody toxic