Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No hate speech at all. No comments on the links or attachments whatsoever, just simply asked them to check and see if this is a person they want to represent their brand.
I will post a screenshot of the email here later on, when I'm back from work, so you can see that there was no hate speech there from me at all.
I honestly wouldn't bother. She or her huns aren't going to switch from their it's the nasties fault narrative. Oh no nothing is ever her own doing. I wouldn't waste my time SSing whatever you sent. We're the bullies all the proof all over all of her platforms is fake and we all need to touch some grass 🙄🤨

Mar 9, 2024
Well R Charlie’s Tea party is going to be a barrel of laughs ! Will she go ? Will we get another clap back stood at the sink with her marigolds when she should be necking Kylie and Tesco’s finest picky bits ?
It’s ridiculous- I would never spoil my sisters birthday cos I had a s day at work🤣 her mother needs to be having a hard word with the Fanny !

Mar 9, 2024
I follow a young couple jo and marsh they have 2 small children ,they lived in a hotel room for months ,they are the most cheerful couple on there ,they are finally in a house ,thier content is upbeat and she is always happy ,watch and learn from.them aimme they don't have much bit they are so greatful for everything they have ...change your content now ,get into keep fit ,healthy eating and stop the lies tescos dropping you is your fault you choose to share everything about you on your page if you didn't overshare people would have nothing on you and I'm certainly not jeleaous of you none of us on here are we just want you to be accountable for the lies you tell and all the filters you use ,go look at your sister even in her pjs she looks clean and presentable , step away from your phone and sort yourself out ..
Even if she does all this the footprint she leaves behind can never be cleaned up. She put it out there and that - unfortunately is who she is - to change would be fake and nobody could ever get past it because she has proven she isn’t that good of an actor🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Well that’s bubby boy is settled with his daddy, pumped enough milk to keep him going for a week. 🐮 Our Bonny lass will be here in 5 minutes & in a hour I will see my wee doggo, I’m sooooooo bloody excited. 🐶
Anyone want anything from Tesco while I’m out???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️🌵
Awww sounds like you and baby Dave are doing well. Enjoy your day. Maybe grab a few bottles of Kylie whilst you are in the supermarket of the year. Don't forget your club card x

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_4228.png

Aww diddums, poor little Aimee, reaping the consequences of her actions.
Absolute victim mentality with only herself to blame.
She needs to take a good long look at herself and her behaviour on social media. She has sabotaged herself. When there is physical evidence, she cannot blame anyone else but herself. End of.
It's the slow blinking for me 😂 😂 🎻 🎻 she's so fing predictable lol. The marigolds will probably come out Monday morning whilst Harper begins her last week in school before the Summer holidays. She can't get the full sympathy vote in if there's a chance Harper comes in the kitchen and interrupts her pity party for one :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🖕🖕🖕🖕I love that Aimee isn't as invincible as she thinks, the pathetic creature! :p:p:p

Mar 9, 2024
Jesus not with them bursting at the seams jumpsuits in a size 12 when she’s a 16-18. That girth on her won’t showcase anything nicely and it’s all down to her greed and lack of discipline re fried take away meals.

What about you turn it all around and go all healthy and exercise, that’s a much better message to put out there. Mental health is her favourite thing to talk about so how about you do something constructive to help yourself and in turn help others. Get out and exercise it’s proven to help, ditch the s you eat and show a good example to your child who watches and learns from you. At the moment you’re an absolute disgrace and even now playing the victim all because your past actions have come back to you.
What a bloody pathetic scrote
She could do PR for a plus size range for SHEIN 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine her face if she was offered that 🤣🤣🤣 only thing funnier would be them asking her to be the new face of herpes cream🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
How long before a big bunch of Sunflowers rocks up. With her 'surprised' hands to face. Omg look at the size. Obviously somebody knows me because they are my favourite. Omg a card... Aimee don't let the nasties get you down, remember we love you. Omg if these are off you please msg me... yeah your mirror will tell you who sent them love. Enjoy 🌻

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I don’t understand the comments that people on these forums are jealous.
I don’t think I’ve ever been jealous of anyone (except maybe George Clooneys wife or Dakota Johnson getting to kiss Jamie Doran). You make your own life and mainly have choices, in what you do and say and how you live your life.
I’m certainly not remotely jealous of Aimless, in fact nothing can be further from the truth. What has happened with Tesco is all as a result of her own actions, her lies and her posting constant clap backs and blaming everyone else. There’s no way a national company would believe lies as she is making out.
She really could learn so much about herself by reading here. I get the feels we are all strong women with decent careers and it’s obvious we care about each other. So not unemployments and uneducated as the huns make out.

May 24, 2024
The World
No hate speech at all. No comments on the links or attachments whatsoever, just simply asked them to check and see if this is a person they want to represent their brand.
I will post a screenshot of the email here later on, when I'm back from work, so you can see that there was no hate speech there from me at all.
Absolutely believe you, the article on the uncle should have been enough.
But the video with them shopping in Tesco, Aimee lead that conversation, she stopped to slate the t shirts (they were hideous) and encouraged H to join. H said things off camera and Aimee turned it on and asked her to repeat, she wanted to capture that reaction, the posted it.
But as per, no accountability