Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I don’t understand the comments that people on these forums are jealous.
I don’t think I’ve ever been jealous of anyone (except maybe George Clooneys wife or Dakota Johnson getting to kiss Jamie Doran). You make your own life and mainly have choices, in what you do and say and how you live your life.
I’m certainly not remotely jealous of Aimless, in fact nothing can be further from the truth. What has happened with Tesco is all as a result of her own actions, her lies and her posting constant clap backs and blaming everyone else. There’s no way a national company would believe lies as she is making out.
She really could learn so much about herself by reading here. I get the feels we are all strong women with decent careers and it’s obvious we care about each other. So not unemployments and uneducated as the huns make out.
Kiss him? She did more than kiss 👅😂 Edited I knowww but Mr Grey deffo had me in a chokehold and zip ties! 🤤🥵😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I don’t think I’ve ever been jealous of anyone (except maybe George Clooneys wife or Dakota Johnson getting to kiss Jamie Doran). You make your own life and mainly have choices, in what you do and say and how you live your life.
I’m certainly not remotely jealous of Aimless, in fact nothing can be further from the truth. What has happened with Tesco is all as a result of her own actions, her lies and her posting constant clap backs and blaming everyone else. There’s no way a national company would believe lies as she is making out.
She really could learn so much about herself by reading here. I get the feels we are all strong women with decent careers and it’s obvious we care about each other. So not unemployments and uneducated as the huns make out.
Absolutely agree, I can truly say I’m not remotely jealous. I would never trade my life for hers, huns never believe it they always shout jealousy, but nope it’s not that. I don’t like her simply because she’s not a very nice person, shes manipulative and a proper narcissist, she’s s terrible example of a single mother. Charlie annoys me a bit with her nips out lol, but she is a proper single mum, shops on a budget, works in the real world, and cooks cleans and does a good job of bringing her son up.

Mar 9, 2024
Olgas Huns are going to protest Tescos decision 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱half of them can’t read or spell so an email won’t cut it - they will have to stage a protest at the store entrance! Won’t that be a sight to behold !!! - all toothless waving their misspelled banners wearing their Disney Jarmeees and sucking their frooobilisious - bet Tesco are sting it!

Mar 8, 2024
So very sorry x she is vile and no doubt in her version she was doing this person a favour. I hate scammers and bullies xxx
Oh she pulled out all the manipulation in her power, sadly it worked for too long. She told her about riches to be made, she would show designer label brands that she had bought out of her so called earnings and reeled her in like the cow she is.

Mar 9, 2024
Oh she pulled out all the manipulation in her power, sadly it worked for too long. She told her about riches to be made, she would show designer label brands that she had bought out of her so called earnings and reeled her in like the cow she is.
I’m so very sorry - she has absolutely no morals - I hope your loved one managed to get herself sorted ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 9, 2024
I’m so very sorry - she has absolutely no morals - I hope your loved one managed to get herself sorted ❤️❤️❤️

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Well that’s bubby boy is settled with his daddy, pumped enough milk to keep him going for a week. 🐮 Our Bonny lass will be here in 5 minutes & in a hour I will see my wee doggo, I’m sooooooo bloody excited. 🐶
Anyone want anything from Tesco while I’m out???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️🌵
6 bottles of kylie please cos ya know need to stock up until I can go tomorrow and buy 6 more 🤣🤣🤣

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
This definitely all needs to come out again ,her huns seriously are as deluded and some as dangerous as her thinking everything she spouts is gospel truth

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just catching up on the latest drama! I feel like the last month has been a life tester for me and my family. Tried to keep up but avoided commenting incase I couldn't reply etc.

What gets me right is its all everyone's fault, the haters, the trolls, CC, TL.. She has not taken accountability for absolutely nothing that has gone wrong in her life... thats the problem! We all do up, we make mistakes wrong decisions that may not be our best moments but the difference is we take accountability, I'm the first one up to sincerely apologise if I've upset someone, or made a mistake that affected others. Hold my hands up and try my best to not repeat the mistake again! I will apologise til I'm blue in the face and prob bake them a cake ha its life its what happens.
Aimee is so self absorbed there is nothing genuine about her. I'm sure deep down take tik tok away from it all she was prob a abit more normal, she workd etc looked like she took

care of herself. She's ovuously been brought up with constant validation from her parents, spoilt child syndrome and unfortunately as soon that heaps of validation came from TT she lost herself to it! I don't hate her, I pitty her. She's so far gone she's unrecognisable. She sees what she wants to see because I guess the realisation of seeing the alternative and having to take action is far too scary for her because she would need to give up her TT.
Aimee u really need to sort ur self out! Sit down and really gave a think why soooo many people say the same thing! Little things like.
You do an add for tescos, show the sausages u bought... lovely fab! I want to know if they are nice never had them.
Next video, dud. Has hot dogs but doesn't use the ones she promoted, like even if u wasn't planning on eaten them, at least make the effort to use them for the hotdogs u were cooking after the ad! U want people to believe in the products u promote but you lie so much and within a week ur using something different than what u have just promoted as the best...honestly guys I can't with her anymore! Don't wish her no harm but she has done this to herself no one else is at fault! Xxxxx
Agreed 👍🏼 she loves to pass the buck on others or back pedal out of situations, when it’s all her own doing.
She’s her own worst enemy!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm sorry 😞 I hope she has somewhat recovered now. These 'influencers' really do need stringing up sometimes it's appalling what they get away with ❤️ I couldn't do it even knowing I'd get away with it but i have a conscience and aren't a b 🥺❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus not with them bursting at the seams jumpsuits in a size 12 when she’s a 16-18. That girth on her won’t showcase anything nicely and it’s all down to her greed and lack of discipline re fried take away meals.

What about you turn it all around and go all healthy and exercise, that’s a much better message to put out there. Mental health is her favourite thing to talk about so how about you do something constructive to help yourself and in turn help others. Get out and exercise it’s proven to help, ditch the s you eat and show a good example to your child who watches and learns from you. At the moment you’re an absolute disgrace and even now playing the victim all because your past actions have come back to you.
What a bloody pathetic scrotee
No way, she’ll find a way to scam people! She can go out like the rest of society and get a full time job, fitting in shopping, cooking, cleaning and actual parenting or try to live like some single parents who are on very little yet give their children great lives without two pence to rub together. Sorry, am on a ranting mood about her today 😆

Mar 7, 2024
Aimee lands on people's fyp and initially people relate to her. She seems to be a tired single parent, busy juggling life.
I imagine some people initially feel envious of her disposable income and apparent glamorous life attending events. What people quickly realise is she is the antipathy of an MLM seller. Fake facades and no substance. Projecting a successful, busy life when her home, car and probably other expenses are paid for by her elderly father.
She goes to events, getting dolled up for a few drinks and a goody bag. But these events make her anxious and miserable because as vav pointed out no one likes her or talkes to her and she spends more on outfits, travel and accommodation than the gift bag / event is worth.
The relationship with her daughter is strained and unnatural. She's terrified of saying no or upsetting her child in case she goes to live with her dad - just like Aimee did all those years ago.
The only things she gets enjoyment from is shopping, eating and drinking.
She is so desperate for friends and to be liked that she clings to a group that mean so much to her they only spend time with her once or twice a year. Oh and an online bestie that called her a messy tramp after meeting in real life and quickly dumped her in case Aimee brought her hate.
In order to get anyone to spend time with her, family, friends, 🍆, even her own daughter she has to splash the cash on them.
It's a sad, lonely, vacuous life that absolutely no one is jealous of. Many of us swing between pitty and absolute rage at the obvious lies and manipulation she spouts.