Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
No One Smile GIF by Dead Meat James

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So the reason Harold said she didnā€™t want shaimless to work at Tesco was nothing at all to do with wanting mummy to work from home- itā€™s because she hates Tesco HAHAHAHAHA the liiiiies are just never ending! She really needs to remember the bullshit sheā€™s posted!
View attachment v0f044gc0000cit4hnbc77ucebifbgs0.mp4
Isn't it funny how she really plays on the fact that she's a child.. "She's 8" that's how a child's brain works. Ask me I'm the parent (well that's a stretch but I digress) How come in how long? a year? ... she's not 9. But a pre-teen with her own mind, her own attitude, rules the roost, loves skincare and makeup etc. How come she's not just 9?
Oh I know why because it's not fitting your bullshit clapback narrative anymore is it? Get to do.

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure why she made that comment, most people are often telling her to put her phone down and have time without recording.

I think it's probably because she's been reading here and TL about The radio silence from them both and she's probably put a no post rule on them šŸ™„šŸ™„
We know it's not what she normally wants or does as can't even have dinner out with her child without filming it, so definitely in response to us šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hi Aims ....you mardy t šŸ¤£

Aimee when her mum says they were having close family time -"Which is allowed" with a hateful look on her face. And that's towards her devout followers who god forbide believe anything she says and are worried about her. That's how much she gives a s about you all! Yay you! Give your heads a wobble ffs!
That TikTok actually made me want to crawl up me on arse, what the actual feck, it was so contrived, look delulu sycophants, the evil trowels wonā€™t get to us, we are a wonderful close family, having so much fun & we love each other so much, when in actual fact oinking olga has quite obviously made someone elseā€™s day about her & whatā€™s with all the touchy feely stuff & kissing on the mouth, it made me boak. šŸ¤®
I went home today for the 1st time in nigh on 3 weeks, people who I love were there & they gave me a hug & a peck on the the cheek but not one of them tried to tongue me or pawed at my chest,(apart from my wee doggo. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)might just be me but that gave me the right fecking ick. šŸ¤¢
Bet that big TESCO cake stuck in Oinking Olgaā€™s craw. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ°šŸŒµšŸ½

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Screenshot_20240713_190015_Instagram.jpg

she's not having a dig at her bestie here?
And this fat bint is another fin hypocrite!!! Spending time alone just her and her 2 kids but sharing every fin second of the holiday with the whole of TikTok cos she canā€™t put her fin phone down for 5 minutes!! Side eyeing the do out of herself and dancing like a hippo with a fin hernia in her ridiculous clothes and Prince Charming winkle picker shoes like sheā€™s some celebrity!!! Sheā€™s an absolute sehawk and I despise her as much as fat hole catpiss! And she doesnā€™t give 2 ses about Aimless, sheā€™s loving every minute of her Tesco debacle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼ and breathe lol šŸ˜œ

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I hope gash flasher is using paper plates for this awful beige fat laden tea party. Iā€™ve a feeling Aimee will be absolutely smashed and literally throwing her toys out the pram. Anything Tesco related will get launched in her own home and if sheā€™s not got her temper under control at her motherā€™s she might rip up the Tesco paper plates.

With any luck she might have thrown her Tesco crockery at the ceiling and that 80ā€™s fire surround and she can get a new one paid for by her dad.
You and that bloody fire šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Hopefully she'll get blamanche stuck in her artex ceiling and that can go aswell. 25yrs too late šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Btw your pic @Missy and @Aimee5bellies kills me!! I can't help but burst into Drake mode when I see it.. šŸ’ƒ With ya phone out gotta hit them angles šŸ¤³šŸŒššŸ˜‚

Mar 8, 2024
And this fat bint is another fin hypocrite!!! Spending time alone just her and her 2 kids but sharing every fin second of the holiday with the whole of TikTok cos she canā€™t put her fin phone down for 5 minutes!! Side eyeing the do out of herself and dancing like a hippo with a fin hernia in her ridiculous clothes and Prince Charming winkle picker shoes like sheā€™s some celebrity!!! Sheā€™s an absolute sehawk and I despise her as much as fat hole catpiss! And she doesnā€™t give 2 ses about Aimless, sheā€™s loving every minute of her Tesco debacle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼šŸ–•šŸ¼ and breathe lol šŸ˜œ
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Haha spot on!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Absolutely šŸ‘šŸ¼āœ”ļøšŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ˜œ

Mar 8, 2024
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Haha spot on!!!
That TikTok actually made me want to crawl up me on arse, what the actual feck, it was so contrived, look delulu sycophants, the evil trowels wonā€™t get to us, we are a wonderful close family, having so much fun & we love each other so much, when in actual fact oinking olga has quite obviously made someone elseā€™s day about her & whatā€™s with all the touchy feely stuff & kissing on the mouth, it made me boak. šŸ¤®
I went home today for the 1st time in nigh on 3 weeks, people who I love were there & they gave me a hug & a peck on the the cheek but not one of them tried to tongue me or pawed at my chest,(apart from my wee doggo. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)might just be me but that gave me the right fecking ick. šŸ¤¢
Bet that big TESCO cake stuck in Oinking Olgaā€™s craw. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ°šŸŒµšŸ½
It's odd as do isn't it šŸ˜³šŸ˜²šŸ˜² it's very uncomfortable watching them together I think šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Glad you saw your fur baby and trusting you didn't cuddle or kiss gav? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hope he's ok too šŸ˜‰šŸŒµšŸ’š

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I felt the same with that lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Same here, every single post on gash flashers TT is so contrived, look how much we all love each other and everything is perfect. Well we know itā€™s all the same as Aimeeā€™s account, made up load of BS.
Sheā€™s as bad with the flogging on TT s shop

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omg - the nerve of her trying to back pedal out of the fact that actually her daughter DID say she didnā€™t want her mum working as a Tesco employee. She NEVER said it was because she wanted her mum at home!
Aimee must of viewed that video BEFORE she posted it! No one else did that for her. Aimee HERSELF UPLOADED IT as at the time Aimee thought it was , in her opinion all good. She has herself to blame entirely.
Maybe next time she should THINK šŸ¤” before she posts anything. As once itā€™s out there on media. Itā€™s forever!
It's like my 90yr old Nan once told me... "Don't ever send anyone nudes... and if you do don't show your face" Ermmm noted Nan thanks šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Is this your niece? I remember someone telling us about how pushy she was with a relative. I canā€™t understand why Aimee doesnā€™t think about her past and how she has treated people along the way. She never acknowledges anything sheā€™s done intentionally or not knowingly. Itā€™s shows strength to own up to past mistakes. She must have always got away with her behaviour and itā€™s too ingrained now, sheā€™d need CBT and help to undo all the bad behaviour habits.
Yes, my niece! Awful time, she was really sucked in! But it was so much more than that. Aimee really is the ultimate in sales and control, her woe is me rubbish is really that, she cares for nothing and no one but herself. She really has no empathy or sympathy for anyone.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I bet Aimee got that cake stuck down her big fat gullet and coughed all over it so no one could have a piece. Sheā€™ll be so pissed up by now and throwing the left overs all over the back room. Bet she canā€™t wait to go back tomorrow and smash everything up from Tesco.
Hope the cats have pissed all over her washing again and on the sofa.