Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She was in Southport town centre earlier, her and Harper walked past me and went into Boots, so not in a rush to get to Mummy's house and help get everything ready for Charlie's birthday wake/tea. There's absolutely NO WAY she's a size 12, more like a wide load šŸ¤£
Harper looks like an average 9/10 year old, and not "nearly as tall as A", who's 5ft 4, so all those womens xs clothes will need to be returned. She looks really pasty-faced though, definitely needs to get out the house more and get a bit of natural light on her skin, poor kid. šŸ˜’
I would have taken a photo but they'd gone into Boots before I had the chance šŸ™„
Did she look rough as? I hope Charlieā€™s day hasnā€™t been cancelled because of that t

Mar 9, 2024
So funny that thereā€™s no stupid gushing post from wend - ooh my gorgeous Charlie n Ralph god love them are here with my beautiful brave Aimee and stunnnnnink harper - itā€™s all sooooooo delightful - my happy place blah blah blah - nah love we know exactly how happy your gaff is at the min bendy - olga will have thrown all your phones down the loo cos itā€™s all down to her that you are even on tick tock so if sheā€™s screwed she wonā€™t allow you to carry on. Colin the caterpillar cake is squashed on Charlieā€™s head n olga is jumping on all her presents in a mad rage! You will be trying to mop her brow n shove a thermometer in her mush screaming ā€œitā€™s all your fault Charlieā€ while Harold is battering Ralph with a squish mallow cos he didnā€™t lick her boot when she walked in! Oh and olga will have keyed Charlieā€™s new car for good measure! šŸ¤£ such a happy beautiful wholesome day šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No accountability at all then. Shock.

I personally didnā€™t see one lie told on a comment to Tesco and I would also say 95% of the comments i saw were from genuine accounts. Her actual AD video didnā€™t have any negative comments on it either so where were these trolls and lies she is blaming. No where. Iā€™m honestly getting so tired of this ā€˜trollā€™ narrative all the time when things donā€™t go her way. And accusing people of lying or making things up when there is undeniable proof of everything in her videos so how can they be lies.

And of course the comments would go off first, then the dirty delete. Itā€™s all a calculated plan from her and the same pattern of events happens every single time something doesnā€™t go her way. Without fail.

I stay in my lane on here, donā€™t comment on her videos, donā€™t even watch her TT itself (I watch the posted ones here), I donā€™t comment on any accounts taking the piss etc. I have my say here which its her choice to read here or not. And having an opinion is not hate or trolling, itā€™s simply an opinion. Itā€™s always when she canā€™t control the narrative that this woe is me s happens too. Thatā€™s tells you everything.

And to the toothless mafia as we know you read here - why canā€™t paying customers of a brand voice their opinion to the brand on who they choose to endorse? Nothing said was untrue. People give Tesco their hard earned money so are entitled to that opinion, letā€™s get that straight. And ask yourself where her victim mentality was when she sent you lot after SJ and you all flooded that poor girls comments with actual hate and trolling - not the made up kind sheā€™s trying to claim

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
I donā€™t understand the comments that people on these forums are jealous.
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been jealous of anyone (except maybe George Clooneys wife or Dakota Johnson getting to kiss Jamie Doran). You make your own life and mainly have choices, in what you do and say and how you live your life.
Iā€™m certainly not remotely jealous of Aimless, in fact nothing can be further from the truth. What has happened with Tesco is all as a result of her own actions, her lies and her posting constant clap backs and blaming everyone else. Thereā€™s no way a national company would believe lies as she is making out.
She really could learn so much about herself by reading here. I get the feels we are all strong women with decent careers and itā€™s obvious we care about each other. So not unemployments and uneducated as the huns make out.
Iā€™m with you on kissing Jamie Doran šŸ”„šŸ’™
I watched thinking, I could have bloody done that
Ok maybe not, those straps would never have gone round me kankles for starters šŸ˜‚

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
ā€˜Are you really coming for an eight year, nine year preenager year old? First of all ask me, im the parentā€™
I do love how her age gets lowered to exaggerate the point.

Well first of all, well done for finally acknowledging youā€™re in fact, a parent.
Secondly, no one is coming for a child, itā€™s your comments section, no harm done to harper unless youā€™re reading them out to her which is for one, odd, and for two, would be you going for her. Sheā€™s blissfully unaware

Annnndddddā€¦.. you didnā€™t correct her when she put her nose up at working at Tesco, and tell her there was nothing wrong. In fact, you asked her to repeat it so you could catch it on camera. Maybe you should try protecting your child? Not having her perform for the camera?
If her child wasnā€™t all over social media no one would have know what she said

But unfortunately she was so people out their would be offended like people who work at Tesco

Sheā€™s just a little bit of a brat donā€™t get me wrong all kids can be but laughing at her isnt right

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You are absolutely right Aimee, the things YOU say DO have consequences
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq5ofnnog65p78pvn6u0.mp4
Why not come back tomorrow with a better attitude and be more positive, stop gorging such awful unhealthy food on camera and do some healthy meal plans, learn some recipes to help others and start getting out and touching grass, you are often telling everyone else to do it, how about you start.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
So no party on TT for her birthday because again her sister is trying to steal the show and make it about her broken life

The sad thing is she has probably spent way more than she usually does in Tesco also getting Wendy & Charlie to promote it snidely as she would know about the ad and partnership way before now

Iā€™m just waiting on them giving her mum the ad can you image it šŸ¤£

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So no party on TT for her birthday because again her sister is trying to steal the show and make it about her broken life

The sad thing is she has probably spent way more than she usually does in Tesco also getting Wendy & Charlie to promote it snidely as she would know about the ad and partnership way before now

Iā€™m just waiting on them giving her mum the ad can you image it šŸ¤£
It will be really sad for Charlie if her birthday celebrations have been ruined today, although from her videos over the past few days sheā€™s had a lovely few days and seemed very happy. She was made up with Ralphā€™s little present to her and the love she got from work. So Iā€™m glad she had all that at least.

Mar 8, 2024
Saw this one on TL (sorry for pinching). But hands down the funniest comeback from Nancy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Most of the comments have disappeared now. She won't be able to do radio silence today if they're doing to granny growlers house for a tea party. In true narcassist style she will do everything she can to ruin someone else's day. Can't have Charlie having all the limelight can we aims?
Nancy is a legend šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ‘