Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
You’re not wrong 😳
Gash flasher gran is very touchy feely with everyone including her sibling isn’t she, stroking her client’s leg as well. The lot of them are so screwed up. I’m sure a lot of families are but they don’t put it out there do they?
You used to read about these kind of kinky families in the news of the world - then they went on Jeremy Kyle! Now it’s bloody tick tock! 🤣🤣 inbreeds!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I do wonder how she'll recover from this. Her main content tends to be tesco hauls, if she goes elsewhere everyone will know why. Here's my asda haul I just felt like a bit of a change 🤣🤣
Come to tesco with me... I wonder if she's barred 🤣
I’d get mine delivered from now on and forget the hauls if that was me.
She does lots of other things as well, buys lots of pyjamas for her and her child from primark, she loves oliver Boner (Bonas) for her ever continuing mug collection. She has cats and baby cats (babies) to play with and buy beds for every few weeks.
She does GRWM where she layers all sorts of shiny sparkly gunk over her whole face and then does a whole make up routine and tells her followers what to buy. (She loves space nk so obviously she uses high end products when she’s not on camera selling for L’Oréal garnier or beauty crop)
She loves opening take away deliveries in her kitchen. Harpers choice puts hers on a plate for her and off she goes to eat out of sight. Then she opens her burgers and her X4 fries and 20 nuggets. Not to mention the spare burger which we all know by now is hiding in the bag still. So there’s that riveting content. Erm……

Oh she likes to do a washing up bowl full of pots so she can showcase her latest marigolds and gaze nonchalantly out the window into the street. Usually it’s music playing and a sad voice over about something or other. Maybe she could a “it’s marigold Monday galls who’s gonna guess the colour I’m about to slip my big fat fingers into today?”erm…. What else, eeerrr oh yes…

She loves to do a clap back to any people who left comments she didn’t like eg “i prefer the whatever dress” well she does ask but then YOURE BLOCKED because it’s not the answer I wanted

Then there is the woe is me kind of content, I have my period etc then starts selling various paraphernalia claiming it’s very helpful for her bank balance…. Sorry for easing her pains.

She’s probably going to be doing some segments on perimenopause now as it’s all a buzz at the moment and will sell some magic vitamins in her showcase that are probably made of talcum powder but she will definitely put on a good show and say how wonderful they made her feel so you should all go out and buy them.

She loves home bargains or home bargain as she likes to call it. Her little quirk, she likes to get cat litter and things…

She loves to talk about how terrible her anxiety is, she’s on meds (so am i) but she thinks that’s all you need to manage it. Get given a magic pill and that’s it. When in actual fact she needs some CBtherapy and a full assessment by a psychiatrist. She could do all healthy eating, clean eating to up her nutrient value in her meals but that means the unwrapping of aforementioned take aways segments will not be included then. She could do her favourite thing to tell others GO AND TOUCH SOME GRASS. Get out walking go to the beach get some steps in all this would elevate her mood and lessen the anxiety she suffers with. I mean it stops her eating when it’s really bad so that’s a great idea to get out and about walking running touching grass (with a mask on ) because she suffers terrible with hay fever.

She likes to spend spend spend so maybe she could do some for others less fortunate? Maybe spend on some pyjamas and toiletries to give to a refuge space for women in hiding who have nothing but what they ran out in. Although that would assume she can empathise with them and I’m not sure she can do that. Oh well that’s plenty to be getting on with isn’t it?

We could have a clean the house with me segment, erm maybe not 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Here is the Tesco ad video
It just kills me how she was sooo different. I think it massively played a part in her downfall 🤣 No brash, cocky Lisssttennnn it wasn't my fault. I just... well iiiiI went for. Fake silent laugh.. Anyway let's get to the good stuff. I know I'm ridiculous. More fake laughing. Size of that cucumber.. coy laugh.. shouting to self stop it Aimee!
Absolutely none of that. No she had her "posh voice" on. She finished all her sentences. No booze or absolute crap. Total different person which is what made peoples ears prick up and think nahhh who the hell are you? Cz that ain't This skanky Mamma 👀🤡

Mar 8, 2024
Tesco should do better research on who they choose to endorse.

I’ve nothing against content creators getting these paid partnerships and brand deals, and the freebies if they are good people. She is just not a good person, not in any aspect. So it’s not jealousy as the toothless mafia like to say, it’s about being happy when good things happen to good people only.
👏

Mar 8, 2024
It just kills me how she was sooo different. I think it massively played a part in her downfall 🤣 No brash, cocky Lisssttennnn it wasn't my fault. I just... well iiiiI went for. Fake silent laugh.. Anyway let's get to the good stuff. I know I'm ridiculous. More fake laughing. Size of that cucumber.. coy laugh.. shouting to self stop it Aimee!
Absolutely none of that. No she had her "posh voice" on. She finished all her sentences. No booze or absolute crap. Total different person which is what made peoples ears prick up and think nahhh who the hell are you? Cz that ain't This skanky Mamma 👀🤡
Exactly that !! The telephone voice 🤣🤣
She writes all her own scripts you know 🤣🤣 how that took her a day to write I'll never know 🙄

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Jeeze finally caught up. I was on holiday with my girlie and now have covid so taken the time to catch up I was way back at the end of June 🤣🤣🤣 my girlie started her period at 10 and she has a problem with her blood not clotting properly and she still bosses it every day at school and only ever says mum can I get some Calpol my tummy is cramping a bit. She just takes it all in her stride. I can't believe a grown ass woman used that as an excuse not to drive to London.
The dynamics in that family are so messed up and I genuinely feel for Charlie being treated like an after thought surely Ralf notices the differences too.

As for Tesco wow I've had cans of coke last longer than that partnership. Agree with you all when saying own the s and move on. We've all said stuff in the past that's bit our asses at a later date but like all of you I'm the first one to say oh s I fluffed up and deal with the fall out head on. Maybe that just how is adults deal with things and that doesnt happen when you are a Aimless.

I just want to say I'm sorry to all those suffering with endo and having to power through because you have no choice.

Also congratulations on bubba ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for the lonnnnng post

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good thing she buys all those Jo malone and M&S candles, she’ll need them when she can’t afford to keep the lights on.
And white company. Aimee try the diptyque candles, they are the best of the best and I bet they can override that stench of cat we we . Or if you’re on an economy drive get a febreeze candle from Tesc oh sorry Sainsbury’s to cover the stench

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Jeeze finally caught up. I was on holiday with my girlie and now have covid so taken the time to catch up I was way back at the end of June 🤣🤣🤣 my girlie started her period at 10 and she has a problem with her blood not clotting properly and she still bosses it every day at school and only ever says mum can I get some Calpol my tummy is cramping a bit. She just takes it all in her stride. I can't believe a grown ass woman used that as an excuse not to drive to London.
The dynamics in that family are so messed up and I genuinely feel for Charlie being treated like an after thought surely Ralf notices the differences too.

As for Tesco wow I've had cans of coke last longer than that partnership. Agree with you all when saying own the s and move on. We've all said stuff in the past that's bit our asses at a later date but like all of you I'm the first one to say oh s I fluffed up and deal with the fall out head on. Maybe that just how is adults deal with things and that doesnt happen when you are a Aimless.

I just want to say I'm sorry to all those suffering with endo and having to power through because you have no choice.

Also congratulations on bubba ❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for the lonnnnng post
Bless you're daughter shows unlike amiee she's actually bossing it. So many of us in here are.bossing conditions like endo , fibro etc and there's amiee who cos her views are down suddenly has issues. do of amiee you tramp you are making yourself look more of a t. As for vav big woopy doo your the parent of a sen child , well so am I and so many others and we don't use our kids to make money and get sympathy. Plus I've had harder ss than you . Claiming you'll back amiee up yeah ok bet you wouldn't in real life

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Bless you're daughter shows unlike amiee she's actually bossing it. So many of us in here are.bossing conditions like endo , fibro etc and there's amiee who cos her views are down suddenly has issues. do of amiee you tramp you are making yourself look more of a t. As for vav big woopy doo your the parent of a sen child , well so am I and so many others and we don't use our kids to make money and get sympathy. Plus I've had harder ss than you . Claiming you'll back amiee up yeah ok bet you wouldn't in real life
It wasnt that long ago that vav said they couldn't be friends on TT because of the trolling and negativity that vav was getting because of Aimee. But now she's being so sly by making it look like she cares when in reality she's sticking the knife in but in a way that the Huns will think is fully supportive and will love vav for sticking up for the over grown toddler that is Aimee

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
It wasnt that long ago that vav said they couldn't be friends on TT because of the trolling and negativity that vav was getting because of Aimee. But now she's being so sly by making it look like she cares when in reality she's sticking the knife in but in a way that the Huns will think is fully supportive and will love vav for sticking up for the over grown toddler that is Aimee
Vav definitely doesn't give 2 ss about amiee and just uses her but amiee is that thick and desperate to prove she has friends that she ignores the signs. She deserves all she gets . Ive seen that Tesco clip many.times and it's blatantly obvious harper is putting down Tesco staff and the way amiee is you can see she agrees . It's bad a kid that age has such a low.opinion of supermarket workers .so sorry amiee it is your fault you and your bratty little s lost you that deal not trolls