Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
I think today will be another day of sulking. Maybe a takeaway later pizza for h and pasta, chips and garlic bread for the telly tubby. Tomorrow an m&s haul (all the staff follow her and are sooo nice) fake smiles, maybe even a home cooked meal - spag bol thinking she's nigella. Think we might see a few days of fake smiles, little miss positive pants, trolls aren't bothering me content. Some mystery omg packages, covers mouth, you are so kind, oh my gosh.... then maybe the worst sore throat ever or some other mystery aliment for sympathy and sales later in the week.
Summer holidays are fast approaching so she will be putting in some serious hours on the apps looking for her next victim. The school hols will be long and arduous without a 🍆 to distract her from parenting. That's my prediction for the week. Anyone else?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
View attachment v09044g40000cfkb013c77u8mf9mptvg.mp4
It just kills me how she was sooo different. I think it massively played a part in her downfall 🤣 No brash, cocky Lisssttennnn it wasn't my fault. I just... well iiiiI went for. Fake silent laugh.. Anyway let's get to the good stuff. I know I'm ridiculous. More fake laughing. Size of that cucumber.. coy laugh.. shouting to self stop it Aimee!
Absolutely none of that. No she had her "posh voice" on. She finished all her sentences. No booze or absolute crap. Total different person which is what made peoples ears prick up and think nahhh who the hell are you? Cz that ain't This skanky Mamma 👀🤡

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning girls! Gerry cinnamon was amazing. I spent half the night on some bald muscly tattooed man's shoulders loving life! Back today to see calvin harris.

What was Wendy's video all about. The nastiness just oozes out of aimless doesn't it. Was also watching charlie recent video and I'm not a massive fan of hers but the way she acts with her child is just so natural compared to aimless. You can tell she enjoys her time with him and puts him first

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning girls! Gerry cinnamon was amazing. I spent half the night on some bald muscly tattooed man's shoulders loving life! Back today to see calvin harris.

What was Wendy's video all about. The nastiness just oozes out of aimless doesn't it. Was also watching charlie recent video and I'm not a massive fan of hers but the way she acts with her child is just so natural compared to aimless. You can tell she enjoys her time with him and puts him first
I bet said bloke was loving having you up there on his neck. You’re having a fun filled weekend. Enjoy 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I think today will be another day of sulking. Maybe a takeaway later pizza for h and pasta, chips and garlic bread for the telly tubby. Tomorrow an m&s haul (all the staff follow her and are sooo nice) fake smiles, maybe even a home cooked meal - spag bol thinking she's nigella. Think we might see a few days of fake smiles, little miss positive pants, trolls aren't bothering me content. Some mystery omg packages, covers mouth, you are so kind, oh my gosh.... then maybe the worst sore throat ever or some other mystery aliment for sympathy and sales later in the week.
Summer holidays are fast approaching so she will be putting in some serious hours on the apps looking for her next victim. The school hols will be long and arduous without a 🍆 to distract her from parenting. That's my prediction for the week. Anyone else?
Sounds spot on to me @bonkersbritain 😂

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I present to you one of A’s old classics that popped up for me today 🤣 you are not a woman for sure !!!
1. You forgot to add that you take bath/shower every roughly 3 months and you take it dry ! 🤣
2. 99% of the time you are sick you just get on with it !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3. You said it over and over again that you can’t use wax !!!
4. I’m not going to even comment on number 4 … 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤥🫣
5. You said it over and over again that labour was so traumatic for you that you will never do it again even if they pay you !!!! 🤬
View attachment v09044g40000c8b801bc77ubli9pdgr0.mp4

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Naaa she deffo will. Cz she hasn't done anything wrong remember. She's not embarrassed. It's all the trolls fault and she's had a right good laugh with every employee. They all follow her and they all know exactly what was and wasn't meant 🙄🤣 But from this day forwards I now identify as a Tesco trolley with a rogue wheel 🥳🤣
She might use Tesco delivery for some time though 😅

Mar 7, 2024
There is definitely some sulking going on this weekend. Usually the three of them are constantly posting content when they are together, often filming at the same time as each other..... this weekend aimee is sulking so no one is allowed to film. She was so snappy in that video yesterday, clearly didn't want to record it and couldn't even bring herself to say happy birthday to her sister. The atmosphere in that house must have been unbearable, bet wendy hit the bottle as soon as fun sponge left

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714-120113_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-120113_Samsung Internet.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240714-115231_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-115231_TikTok.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240714-115143_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-115143_TikTok.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240714-114920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-114920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 17
Mar 9, 2024
I love how much Tesco food is on the table, including the birthday cake haha. What a trio of thick fs. They sound totally illiterate and slow as do
I think they had probably done the party shop before she was dumped and was gunna tag it - no time to swap it for ALDIs own - im still giggling about it - power to the bridge dwellers! 🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
🎵🎶
Where on earth are you from?
We're from Tescos
Where do you come from
Do you put the clubcard on
Kick it

Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah (bonjour)
Nah nah nah (monsieur)

We're from Tescos
We're gonna troll all of youuuuu
Can I introduce you please
To a lump of cheddar cheese
Nails done, hair crimped
Drop one, curl one
s it
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah

Me and me Mum and me kid and me bear
We're off to Tesco's, who?
Me and me Mum and me kid and me bear
And all my anxiety too 🎶🎵🇬🇪

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
There is definitely some sulking going on this weekend. Usually the three of them are constantly posting content when they are together, often filming at the same time as each other..... this weekend aimee is sulking so no one is allowed to film. She was so snappy in that video yesterday, clearly didn't want to record it and couldn't even bring herself to say happy birthday to her sister. The atmosphere in that house must have been unbearable, bet wendy hit the bottle as soon as fun sponge left
Uncanny!!

Attachments

• 0E00F416-198A-4A0B-8919-260891B29C5B.jpeg
    0E00F416-198A-4A0B-8919-260891B29C5B.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 15
Mar 9, 2024
That birthday video is so awkward. Catpiss and her chins radiating anger and bad vibes. The weird incestual lesbian behaviour between bendy Wendy and r Charlie. Hamper not being featured to "safeguard her" but the boy is filmed and not protected.
Don’t forget they have to pretend to film mr burns to avoid her having a strop 🤣 safeguarding by choice my arse! She can’t even admit she’s been told she can’t film her! And the best bit is she can’t wheel H out now when her engagement is pants - but the bridge dwellers will not win - well fat Fanny it looks like we are winning - big time 🤣🤣