Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Party Celebration GIF by Tesco

😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I keep watching this because even I'm shocked at how quick she changes to a spiteful b. Even Wendy recoils a bit. She also never even wished Charlie a happy birthday after the amount of milking she did for her own birthday. Can't be about anyone but her though can it. Can imagine the entire night taken over with her bitching about trolls ruining her life and I'd dare say Charlie with a drink in her would say well you did drag tesco on tiktok way back when and it's there for all to see lol

Attachments

• 286683aaf823dd635c6423e9c7b94a02.mp4
    27.6 MB
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
That TikTok actually made me want to crawl up me on arse, what the actual feck, it was so contrived, look delulu sycophants, the evil trowels won’t get to us, we are a wonderful close family, having so much fun & we love each other so much, when in actual fact oinking olga has quite obviously made someone else’s day about her & what’s with all the touchy feely stuff & kissing on the mouth, it made me boak. 🤮
I went home today for the 1st time in nigh on 3 weeks, people who I love were there & they gave me a hug & a peck on the the cheek but not one of them tried to tongue me or pawed at my chest,(apart from my wee doggo. 🤣🤣🤣)might just be me but that gave me the right fecking ick. 🤢
Bet that big TESCO cake stuck in Oinking Olga’s craw. 🤣🤣🤣🍰🌵🐽
YES THIS! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 you put it so much better than me!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
WTAF 😳....I normally quite like Charlie, but why is she stroking, rubbing & cuddling her mother and kissing her on the lips 🤮 sorry but that’s just weird. Is she trying to prove a point to Skanky?
Also why does Charlie act so differently when she’s with those two 😡
Charlie only acts like that cos she wants to fit in but also to gain some
Affection off her “mother” there’s obvious competition and contempt between her and Aimee.

Wendy is so feely, just watch her videos with her own brother and clients; the way she feels them up actually makes me feel sick & uncomfortable. It’s like she’s desperate for any physical contact.

If my child was pawing at me like that I’d be telling them respect the personal space cos that was way OTT

Last edited:

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I'd just like to clarify on my post earlier when I said I couldnt take a photo today. I absolutely did NOT mean taking a photo of H, as yes that would be very wrong, and I would NEVER infringe on a child's privacy, or put them at any risk. I meant a pic of the back of Aimless, no face, just her walking away. I do apologise if my post came across wrong, it certainly wasn't meant that way. I'm not 'unhinged', as has been suggested on another site, although tbh I've been called worse before now 🤷‍♀️ mostly by my ex!
Anyway, sorry again.
I knew you ment Aimee not sure why someone though u ment the child 🤷‍♀️

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
I keep watching this because even I'm shocked at how quick she changes to a spiteful b. Even Wendy recoils a bit. She also never even wished Charlie a happy birthday after the amount of milking she did for her own birthday. Can't be about anyone but her though can it. Can imagine the entire night taken over with her bitching about trolls ruining her life and I'd dare say Charlie with a drink in her would say well you did drag tesco on tiktok way back when and it's there for all to see lol
The sister is the double of Evil Queen.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning trolleys 🛒❤️

Eeeeee it's match day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 So nervous for them haha and praying for them to prove me wrong 🙏🏼🦁🦁🦁

I wonder what today will bring. Longing out the silence? Back to normal mess mode and act like nothing happened? Acknowledge it and apologise and move on? Take a break, and a good think about your life choices and what you are going to do now? I'm betting everything I own on acting like nothing happened. Probably minimal post today to drum up a bit more sympathy and then tomorrow.. business as usual 😌 Certain she still won't be wearing her bespoke England tee though or getting her daughter involved in watching so that she's not left out tomorrow with every man and his dog talking about it.
Anyway I'm off to Tesco no cap 🤣 need to stock up supplies for later. Eeeeekkk 😬😬 Have a wonderful day all and come on the boys 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
How awkward is it going to be when she shows us all her Tesco hauls 😂😂 or is she just not going to shop there anymore in protest 😂
Naaa she deffo will. Cz she hasn't done anything wrong remember. She's not embarrassed. It's all the trolls fault and she's had a right good laugh with every employee. They all follow her and they all know exactly what was and wasn't meant 🙄🤣 But from this day forwards I now identify as a Tesco trolley with a rogue wheel 🥳🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Charlie only acts like that cos she wants to fit in but also to gain some
Affection off her “mother” there’s obvious competition and contempt between her and Aimee.

Wendy is so feely, just watch her videos with her own brother and clients; the way she feels them up actually makes me feel sick & uncomfortable. It’s like she’s desperate for any physical contact.

If my child was pawing at me like that I’d be telling them respect the personal space cos that was way OTT
I can’t see her videos anymore (only on here) she blocked me for telling her to stop enabling that Skank’s ridiculous behaviour.
I have 3 daughters (all adults) and I give them a hug when I see them and a kiss on the cheek, but we don’t stand pawing and rubbing each other.
What a shame Charlie has to act like that to get attention from her Mum 😔