Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
I wonder what's for DUD this evening, my bets are on KFC harper can drink the gravy as soup while aimless rams double burgers down her fat neck and hogging all Harper's popcorn chicken but she can always have more if she dare asks 😂😂😂 that will be soon followed by screeching down her phone to bendy Wendy with her nails going haywire and the babies being launched in the air 😂
I’m betting Wendy will be at hers too

Oh Oinking Olga, you are embarrassing yourself yet again, like Sainsbury is going to give you deal after the Tesco debacle, nor will M&S or Aldi, get back to doing what you do best, lying, punt se makeup, water, period belts, the best eye cream ever & all the other tat that you con your delulu sycophants into buying. 🤣🤣🤣🌵🌵🐽🐽

Mar 7, 2024
Oh Oinking Olga, you are embarrassing yourself yet again, like Sainsbury is going to give you deal after the Tesco debacle, nor will M&S or Aldi, get back to doing what you do best, lying, punt se makeup, water, period belts, the best eye cream ever & all the other tat that you con your delulu sycophants into buying. 🤣🤣🤣🌵🌵🐽🐽
There is a video somewhere of her trying sainsbury's as there was a new one that had opened near to her. She said she wasn't keen on sainsburys. Someone find it and save it in case she starts pushing for a deal

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
I cant deal with grotbags today still blaming the trolls and deflecting all the blame onto someome else reminds me off my ex he was a complete narc and manipulater as well...anyway hope you all enjoy the football this eve as this is more important than her sad little lonely live have a good eve ladies enjoy your drunkies if partaking and remember be proud to be british even if we don't win the boys have done good 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🦁🦁 xxxx

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
There is a video somewhere of her trying sainsbury's as there was a new one that had opened near to her. She said she wasn't keen on sainsburys. Someone find it and save it in case she starts pushing for a deal
@Aimee5bellies @Missy I think you two are the best for this mission?? 🤣🤣
If anyone else is good I apologise for not tagging you, but I blame menopause brain fog lol.