Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I’m glad someone else said it. Those words are beyond awful. And it takes a lot to offend me but those words do and I’m sorry if my opinion offends anyone but when you’re raising a SEN child they really do offend
If I remember rightly..years ago it was an unpleasant word used to describe people with physical disabilities etc in the 80s. Don't hear it used these days generally... 🙏

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
IMG_4231.jpeg
Oh do do off you sad cow 🖕
QUEEN?? Oh pleeeease. There is nothing queen like about Shaimless and is not a word that describes her at all.
A few words off the top of my head of what she definitely is are SCRUFFY, SMELLY, LAZY, SELFISH, DESPERATE, SHAMEFUL, DICK LOVER etc etc. I could go on all night.
The arse licking gives me second hand embarrassment 🤮 These Huns aren’t right in the head
The Queen hey, so her career is dead & buried then (rest in peace QE2)?

Mar 8, 2024
I called aimless a spastic . Are you okay ? Is she disabled ?? No she is not , it was a slang for her and her alone . Far too sensitive to be on this forum lurker
Oh no...I'm just catching up so prob late to all this but please don't keep saying it and pls don't argue...we can agree to disagree but it's going no where as it is 🤦‍♀️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Everything she does is so childish. Shopping in Sainsbury's now because Tesco said duck off ya lying fraud 🤥 goes to show she can be all over something saying it's the best thing ever but the minute it doesn't benefit her anymore it's dropped quicker than her knickers when there's a sniff of a willy around
Sniff of a willy 😂😂😂

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
So Amy-Jo has landed a gig with chanel4 for the paralympics & everyone is congratulating her. She's worked hard to grow her platform, Aimee can't even keep a gig with Tesco.

Aimee is literally a perpetual victim of her own making. Claims to be a strong independent woman, who carries a support bear & cries for her mam when she's got the slightest thing wrong with her!

She is subdued on her 2 latest tiktoks, clearly hoping the pity comments will flood in from all her huns.