Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

HarperTwist

Jul 12, 2024
Liverpool
Who's looking after Harper whilst she is arguing online with strangers and blocking every single account comment that doesn't fit her narrative? No one that's who . Left alone on her phone or tablet, unwashed in a Filthy dirty home. How can she have a proper wind down bedtime routine when her mother can't put her phone down. The kid can't help that she has no manners , bad teeth , look unkempt because her mother has no time to properly care and nuture her and she's learnt her language and rudeness from her mother.

Apr 24, 2024
North West
There is a video somewhere of her trying sainsbury's as there was a new one that had opened near to her. She said she wasn't keen on sainsburys. Someone find it and save it in case she starts pushing for a deal
Hopefully someone found the video for receipts! The new Sainsburys in Southport is bloody massive. She will be exhausted walking round 4 times a week for her little shops. Love that for her 😂 Total waste of her time for sure as Sainsbury's slogan is "Helping everyone eat better". Not a chance with her lack of cooking skills, diet of takeaways and previous content to sabotage the deal. Dark humour incoming...duck it! , 'Pets at home' is An option..... An 'odour free' cat litter collaboration would be more suited 😹

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry to who ever will be sad/disappointed by the result. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Devastating- always the bloody same! Right under our noses and we are just lacking! But the boys are winners for giving us the hope and managing to get the country singing from the same hymn sheet - now we cry and get back to base and start the climb again - we suck it up and nurture our young squad who will still be here for the word cup and the next Euros. IT IS COMING HOME ( just not today) 😢😢now I need to boot my bereft and totally pissed bloke to bed with his 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and a sick bucket while I try n make my garden fit to be even seen by the bin men in the morning! In fact forget that about the bloke - just been informed he and my bro in law are sparked on the trampoline so gunna chuck a blanket on them n leave them to say hello to the foxes - any tips on trurfing the stragglers out would be welcome 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think this past few days it’s the first time I’ve genuinely thought she needs to come off TikTok. She’s told that many lies that there is no way to make a career on there like other creators do, and that’s what she’s desperate for and that seems to be taking its toll, it’s consumed her that much she’s let herself go ( her hygiene, her home, her daughter, more or less every aspect of her life is just left to go down the toilet whilst she’s phone in hand 24/7 on the app).

It’s not a healthy way to live in a physical, emotional or mental way. I don’t like her but I still think it’s really sad seeing someone going downhill over an app. I wouldn’t wish her any harm, not remotely so hopefully she stops letting it consume her. It’s just not doing her any good at all.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just posted similar... was it you and me?. 🤦‍♀️😬
I used it last week I think first letter M
I usually use munter only I used a different one without thinking of its origins. It’s not like me but we all have off days. I blame menopause at the moment 🤯I get words confused a lot and forget some sometimes. We all just need to try to not cause offence and mostly we are all pretty good at that. All good now on here thankfully now 🙏🏼😊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍🏼✔️🥂💓💕😀🎀😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Everything she does is so childish. Shopping in Sainsbury's now because Tesco said duck off ya lying fraud 🤥 goes to show she can be all over something saying it's the best thing ever but the minute it doesn't benefit her anymore it's dropped quicker than her knickers when there's a sniff of a willy around
Like all her gifts from se slate s, always gushing when she gets them yet never to be seen again 🙄I mean obviously they only get sent to give her exposure, it’s all just a sneaky marketing ploy

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I think this past few days it’s the first time I’ve genuinely thought she needs to come off TikTok. She’s told that many lies that there is no way to make a career on there like other creators do, and that’s what she’s desperate for and that seems to be taking its toll, it’s consumed her that much she’s let herself go ( her hygiene, her home, her daughter, more or less every aspect of her life is just left to go down the toilet whilst she’s phone in hand 24/7 on the app).

It’s not a healthy way to live in a physical, emotional or mental way. I don’t like her but I still think it’s really sad seeing someone going downhill over an app. I wouldn’t wish her any harm, not remotely so hopefully she stops letting it consume her. It’s just not doing her any good at all.
I 1000% agree with you. It’s gone too far now. It’s consuming all aspects of her life with a completely negative effect. No job is worth the amount of hassle that she gets on TikTok, regardless of how many freebies you acquire.
Her family need to intervene and have serious words with her. But for some reason the people who should be supporting and protecting her are the ones who are allowing her to behave the way she does.
Hopefully this will be a wake up call for her. But who knows, only time will tell

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
NGL I cannot wait until you change your PP 🤣 it’s such a horrible pic haha
I think it's bloody brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

Bluuuueee Moon 🌚
Shamey is crying alone 😭
Without a brand in her heart 💔
Without a Tesco to go 🛒

@Aimee5bellies has the same 🤣 But I can't lie I do miss that little Jumanji pic you used to have. This little belter was absolute JOKES 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715-002510_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715-002510_Samsung Internet.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 66

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I kinda feel it's like staying in an abusive relationship...but doesn't leave? If that makes sense?
Yes but her desire to use it for an income is more important to her. That’s her choice. She’s so desperate not to do a conventional job she doesn’t care. She is at home a lot but still she has others take her child to school, pick up and take swimming, doesn’t spend time with meal plans she uses fast food, processed foods and gets take ways delivered a few times a week, so it’s not like she’s home prepping meals with thought to nutritious ingredients. She may as well do a different job and be out more having adult company and making new friends. She hides a behind the child and pretends it’s so she can be there for her at home. That’s BS.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I 1000% agree with you. It’s gone too far now. It’s consuming all aspects of her life with a completely negative effect. No job is worth the amount of hassle that she gets on TikTok, regardless of how many freebies you acquire.
Her family need to intervene and have serious words with her. But for some reason the people who should be supporting and protecting her are the ones who are allowing her to behave the way she does.
Hopefully this will be a wake up call for her. But who knows, only time will tell
There is not one ounce of positivity on her page is there, it’s just pure negativity. I mean who wants that type of life. And to think she is choosing it. I don’t get it.

Her family won’t intervene as they are her biggest enablers.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awwwh what a night 😭💔🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Up the lads though ❤️ I bloody love football anyway but if there's one thing I love it's how the nation really comes together through delusion and prayer 🤣 Still a buzz 🥳❤️🍻 Anyhow I did start catching up but my eyes are stinging almost blinded by a flying Guiness 😎😂 Hope everyone's okay there was a bit of white beef knocking about last I saw. See you all tomorrow for Shameys back up plan take #319 - annnd action 🎬 Can't wait for whatever car crash comes next. Night all ❤️❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Christ!!! @TillyLou what's happened to you? Your profile pic looks like you've been run over by a Tesco trolley 😫😭🤢😂 Is everything Okay? 🤣🤣🤣
No, I’m not ok. I popped to Tesco earlier to stock up on Kylie and spicee rice ready for watching the match tonight, and as I was walking in there was a group of huns staging a ‘Justice for Queen Aimee’ protest. They weren’t letting anyone go in the store until Aimee’s contract was reinstated by Tesco. I tried my best to reason with them, I even tried to tug on their heart strings by telling them that she is my inspiration and it’s because of her that I’ve fallen madly in love with Kylie and spicee rice. But they were havin none of it! They are ruthless mother fers. Anyway, time was getting on and the hubby was constantly messaging me asking how long I was going to be which was pissing me off even more. So in the end I had to resort to violence.
I got my trolley, strategically lined it up and ran full force into the army of huns. They put up a fight and tried to stop me, but I was a woman on a mission! And I won the battle! I got my Kylie, got my rice and even treated myself to a MASSIVE cucumber!