Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Sounds like a cracking sesh at your gaff 🍻🍺 I had to deal with a drunk 15 year old 🙄😂 we let him have a couple of cans, he sneaked another 2 and the daft sod could hardly walk. I mean I can’t judge, I used to get in worse states at that age 😂
We let the lasses have an alcohol free shandy and one of them was complaining she had a hangover this morning 😂
I don’t think Olga will mention what went on with Tesco. Too busy licking her wounds and feeling sorry for herself.
I agree, her management should have ‘managed’ her better. Hardly doing the job their meant to be doing
Oh the joys of teens! Shows what a fab mum you are cos they weren’t up the park doing white lightening and MD 20/20 with 10 B&H - you are winning this motherhood gig babe! X

Mar 9, 2024
Sounds like a cracking sesh at your gaff 🍻🍺 I had to deal with a drunk 15 year old 🙄😂 we let him have a couple of cans, he sneaked another 2 and the daft sod could hardly walk. I mean I can’t judge, I used to get in worse states at that age 😂
We let the lasses have an alcohol free shandy and one of them was complaining she had a hangover this morning 😂
I don’t think Olga will mention what went on with Tesco. Too busy licking her wounds and feeling sorry for herself.
I agree, her management should have ‘managed’ her better. Hardly doing the job their meant to be doing
I remember being 15 and getting hammered on my mums stolen CherryBs- I threw up all over my bedroom carpet and it was bright red- I was bricking it so I hoovered it up ( the old hoovers with the bag) mum went to use the hoover later and it blew up - my dad was dismantling it and going barmy at my mum for hoovering s up! I was in so much s for that stunt!

Mar 7, 2024
Charlie has done a post showing all her pressies
She sounds genuinely grateful for everything. Aimee is very generous but it almost feels like she's rubbing Charlie's nose it how much she can spend. She got an expensive eye cream (not the best eye cream ever from GMC). She also got her favourite skin care ever, again not GMC but clarins. The 3 of them are happy to pretend they use the GMC crap to make a fortune from the huns but all use high end skin care instead - family of frauds (and I actually quite like Charlie)

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Oh the joys of teens! Shows what a fab mum you are cos they weren’t up the park doing white lightening and MD 20/20 with 10 B&H - you are winning this motherhood gig babe! X
That’s exactly why me and the hubby let him have a couple of drinks in the house every now and then. My mum and dad were sooo strict with me so I was always out sneaking around, getting in drunken states and they knew nothing about it.
So we thought if we let him have a couple of drinks in the house every now and again it’s in a controlled environment and kind of takes that ‘excitement’ out of it, and he knows that he can be honest with us should he ever go out and get himself hammered 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Crisis management talks today with the kids at her agency. Looking to see if there are any collabs she can actually do after the tiktoks & comments over the weekend. She might have taken them down, but there still on here and TL for all to see.

Maybe a PSA for foot in mouth
Looks like the agency aren't particularly fussy who they represent. Imagine having the 3 big gobs, princess piglet, vicious vav and the jolly green giant eden on your books?! They must spend so much time fighting fires, trying to undo the damage these problematic creators have caused for themselves. I'm surprised they haven't tried harder to get mine the hippo shut down and try and protect reputations as a lot of their 'stars' are on that page.
I'm waiting for a bum wipes collab, or maybe piles cream 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715-110803_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715-110803_Instagram.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240715-111011_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715-111011_Instagram.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
let's hope she can rebuild her career and get a bum wipes sponsorship
She would be better off moving to Charlie's and trying to get a drag act gig in blackpool. With the hair, make up, outfits and nails she would fit right in. She could walk on waving an extra large cucumber and b about her disastrous love life🥒. There is always panto season too

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
That’s exactly why me and the hubby let him have a couple of drinks in the house every now and then. My mum and dad were sooo strict with me so I was always out sneaking around, getting in drunken states and they knew nothing about it.
So we thought if we let him have a couple of drinks in the house every now and again it’s in a controlled environment and kind of takes that ‘excitement’ out of it, and he knows that he can be honest with us should he ever go out and get himself hammered 😂
That’s the same reason I let my kids do it too. X

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Well it really does seem that Skanky, Granny Gash and Charlie are all the same🙄 I followed Charlie, she seemed to be the complete opposite of her dirty, lazy skanky sister. But apparently not🤷🏼‍♀️she posted a video earlier, I think’ it was for AirPods, but I was so distracted by her continuous tapping on the box that I’m not even sure now. Anyway I posted this comment ‘please stop tapping’ Obviously didn’t like that because I was blocked in less than 30 seconds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh well, no skin off my nose. True colours shine through in the end. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
New minions collection at primark !
haul incoming !
She better not touch the minions collection or I’ll be raging. She’ll probably make it Harpers new craze all cos there’s a new film out (which is brill and if you get chance to see it in 3D then it’s even better) bet she’s not even seen the other 5 films that’s been out

Mar 8, 2024
Awwwh what a night 😭💔🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Up the lads though ❤️ I bloody love football anyway but if there's one thing I love it's how the nation really comes together through delusion and prayer 🤣 Still a buzz 🥳❤️🍻 Anyhow I did start catching up but my eyes are stinging almost blinded by a flying Guiness 😎😂 Hope everyone's okay there was a bit of white beef knocking about last I saw. See you all tomorrow for Shameys back up plan take #319 - annnd action 🎬 Can't wait for whatever car crash comes next. Night all ❤️❤️
White beef? 🤔🤣

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
She would be better off moving to Charlie's and trying to get a drag act gig in blackpool. With the hair, make up, outfits and nails she would fit right in. She could walk on waving an extra large cucumber and b about her disastrous love life🥒. There is always panto season too
a drag queen with a messy wig doing a lip synch to her "they said I smell like catpiss" rant would be iconic

Well it really does seem that Skanky, Granny Gash and Charlie are all the same🙄 I followed Charlie, she seemed to be the complete opposite of her dirty, lazy skanky sister. But apparently not🤷🏼‍♀️she posted a video earlier, I think’ it was for AirPods, but I was so distracted by her continuous tapping on the box that I’m not even sure now. Anyway I posted this comment ‘please stop tapping’ Obviously didn’t like that because I was blocked in less than 30 seconds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh well, no skin off my nose. True colours shine through in the end. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Yeah, I have never really liked her, they are all from the same ilk & this always touching herself & poking it’s nips out & all the weird pawing & trying to tongue the old dutty bike on Saturday is a huge fecking ick. 🤢
Yeah she does seem to be a better mother than Oinking Olga, but so are feral cats & rats better mothers than Oinking Olga. 🐽🐈🐀🌵

Mar 8, 2024
@allaboardthebirkeybike 😂😂😂 my imagination went a bit mental there 😂 but it’s a scenario that I can 100% imagine happening 😂
I’ve seen quite a few ‘paraphernalia’ used for sexual gratification too 😂 I’ll never forget the old woman with a dildo stuck up her arse, we got it out and it was still vibrating 😂The things people do eh 🙄😂
Oh dear 😬🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣