Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Yeah, I have never really liked her, they are all from the same ilk & this always touching herself & poking it’s nips out & all the weird pawing & trying to tongue the old dutty bike on Saturday is a huge fecking ick. 🤢
Yeah she does seem to be a better mother than Oinking Olga, but so are feral cats & rats better mothers than Oinking Olga. 🐽🐈🐀🌵
Yeah Saturday’s fake s show was grim 🤮🤮🤮 but I thought I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, stupid of me really! If I want to see what she’s posting I’ll use my burner 🔥🔥 account, just won’t be commenting anymore. I’ll keep my comments for here….

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Shirls picking harper up and taking her swimming lesson. Is that because Dave’s kids are on the same day again?

Attachments

• IMG_5519.jpeg
    IMG_5519.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5520.png
    IMG_5520.png
    416 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5521.png
    IMG_5521.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 13
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Been removed??

NOTE FROM ADMIN TO ALL HERE.

PLEASE STOP QUOTING TROLLS AND TALKING ABOUT THEM. REPORT AND IGNORE. YOU ENCOURAGE THEM TO TROLL MORE!!

I hope people on here haven't been reporting one another because they don't agree with what someone has said? Losing accounts because people are policing others language is a bit much. I don't agree with alot of things said on here including terms used yesterday but I just press ignore. 🙈 I hope I'm picking things up wrong tbh.

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I hope people on here haven't been reporting one another because they don't agree with what someone has said? Losing accounts because people are policing others language is a bit much. I don't agree with alot of things said on here including terms used yesterday but I just press ignore. 🙈 I hope I'm picking things up wrong tbh.
That account actually seemed to be Jo in disguise 😅

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I did report it and I’m not sorry. Using derogatory terms out of order especially when they were an arsehole after people said something. But then to come back on and attack my innocent child because I pissed them off completely out of order & I’m sorry if I’ve pissed people off but I won’t stand for a virtual stranger calling my child derogatory names