Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I seen a couple of urethra insertions too and I’ve never fully understood WHY?? Like I get the shoving stuff up your arsehole, everyone has their own lil kinks and stuff, but urethra? Nah, I don’t get it
Just asked my bloke if he has ever felt the urge - he wants your name n number cos he’s ringing the police! Said I am being corrupted! There are kinks and then there’s perverted babe - I’m good with stockings n shag up a tree every now n then - there is NOTHING going down my nob for king or country! He told me to say it verbatim 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I did report it and I’m not sorry. Using derogatory terms out of order especially when they were an arsehole after people said something. But then to come back on and attack my innocent child because I pissed them off completely out of order & I’m sorry if I’ve pissed people off but I won’t stand for a virtual stranger calling my child derogatory names
You don't have anything to be sorry for ❤️ I did too and I'm not arsed. If other people's upset was taken into account rather than keeping it going and basically arguing with everyone it would have been over and done with. But it wasn't. Then going for others personally was not it. Not sorry ❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just asked my bloke if he has ever felt the urge - he wants your name n number cos he’s ringing the police! Said I am being corrupted! There are kinks and then there’s perverted babe - I’m good with stockings n shag up a tree every now n then - there is NOTHING going down my nob for king or country! He told me to say it verbatim 🤣🤣
😂😂funnily enough I’ve just asked my fella too 😂 he said there’s absolutely no way in hell that anything’s going down his japs eye (I’m sorry lasses for his colourful description) and that he has no idea why anyone would want to. He said he could be on board with a cheeky finger up the bum, but that’s it.
Please don’t call the authorities on me Mr puffy nips and stink vag. I promise I will stop 🙏🏻
Also, a shag up a tree? Please explain 😏

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
You don't have anything to be sorry for ❤️ I did too and I'm not arsed. If other people's upset was taken into account rather than keeping it going and basically arguing with everyone it would have been over and done with. But it wasn't. Then going for others personally was not it. Not sorry ❤️
I reported it too. I didn’t want to get involved because I’ve got myself in bother in the past gobbing off, but what she said was not ok and I support those who it offended. anyway, they’ve gone now so peace and harmony is restored.
Aimee is still a skank, pass it on!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I agree....don't need to be scolded like a kid if I haven't done anything wrong... happy to be stood corrected..but don't think I did anything for it to appear on my comment...
If the user has been removed..just say. No need for cloak and dagger!
I don't think anyone has scolded you Nosey or that you have done anything wrong. Unless I've missed something haha.