Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Only the posh birds did Lambrini - MD 2020 in Yorkshire cos we are bad ass! 🤣 in our local corner shop when I was about 15 you could take an empty bottle in n they’d fill it up from something under the counter. It was some sort of sherry come rocket fuel - cost the same as a packet of fags ! No joke! Ah fond memories! My kids got away with nothing I can tell ya - been there and bought the full kit! 🤣
Was nearly shot by a farmer in a field once about 14 drinking and was out shooting!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I got a job in a gay club dancing on the bar with a tambourine! My dad thought I was tucked up in bed till someone told him n he came in the bar to rake me home! I was 15 but I’d told them I was 19. Had to wear a little gym skirt n socks - I looked so cute and was very good at it ! . I swear I saw my dads blood pressure come out of his ears that night - especially when some bloke in a fishnet vest stroked his arm 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god 😂😂 that is absolutely brilliant!! The guy stroking his arm though 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 fing hell your dad must’ve got one hell of a shock.
I was doing a routine to a drag artist singing some gay anthem n had to show my knickers - perfectly safe cos the were all gay 🤣 my dad had never ever been as mad - he was a big rugby player n I thought he was gunna put someone through a window - oh how we laughed! Not😱

Mar 9, 2024
It’s crazy thinking back isn’t it 😂 good times! I’d go back and relive it again if I could. I reckon if we were all able to meet up it would be one hell of a party 🥳 🍺🥂
@Puffy nips and stinky vag i vote for the party to be held at your house!
Let me get over yesterday first - I’m still finding beer cans in my hydrangeas!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Nite nite you lot - you’ve all really cheered me up - my ribs hurt with laughing n tomorrow I’m gunna find some mad dog 2020 and relive my youth xxxx mite even get on the kitchen island with my tambourine xx
Stop 😂😂😂 you’re hilarious! I’m off to sleep now too. What a funny day it’s been😆 goodnight bitchessss ✌️ 😴

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This little piggy went to Tesco's
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy had roast beef pork
This little piggy got dumped
And this little piggy went wahhhh wahhh mummy the trolz have used hurty words wahhhhh wahhhhh Tesco's have dropped me wahhhh wahhhh
1000016903.jpg
Pahahaha this had me in bits 🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely terrifying 😳 When I saw the zoomed pic (no toes) it took me a min to work out WTF it was 😲 If she thinks that mottled, bruised skin is normal at her age then 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Her horrific diet and alcohol abuse is really evidently dangerous to everyone but her

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She thinks she might get a deal with one of the alcohol companies ! Her first order of AU vodka website and she broke the fan showing off her order 🤣🤣🤣 Amazing promotion for the company 😂
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqalp97og65s2v1c566g.mp4
Whyyy does she insist on dressing like a highlighter pen or crayon? Seriously it's too much all together at her age. I cannot believe none of her 'friends' or Mum/Sister tells her 🙈 Call me a b but best believe I'd tell someone I love they look ridiculous. All this Kaiia s is so tacky but break it up FFS

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Her face when she said she’d been to Sainsbury’s…. Then trying to quantify where she normally goes whilst not mentioning Tesco….ridiculous Considering she did the party food from there! 😂🙈😳
Well, why would she go to Sainsbury's, after all, Tesco has everything you could want under one roof! Well last week it did anyway