Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 18, 2024
UK
No supermarket is safe now… everything’s gonna be the best thing ever until one of them gives her a brand deal! Hoping the Tesco debacle has put her on the blacklist with them all.. nobody deserves a deal less!

I was thinking the other day (I know, I know! Steady on 😅) - but surely Tesco could take legal action if she keeps badmouthing them & setting her followers on them - something like a cease & desist. They’re a massive company & wouldn’t just drop her for a few “trolls” emailing etc - it wouldn’t touch the sides so must be something that’s she done, that’s broken a clause in her contract.
Surely she doesnt think doing a live is a good idea, so close to Tesco binning her off? The comment section is gonna be savage & im bloody here for it!!! Karma needs to take this tw*t back to school with a well deserved lesson!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Aw do off kenneth! Jumping on Costco bandwagon and treating us to a live on Friday where we can all laugh at her moon face
She’s fing DRAINING … and not forgetting PATHETIC …
Imagine being so fing sad that you get excited to visit Costco. I mean… I know it’s a great store etc…. I love going there but I don’t make a story out of it

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t describe how annoying this t is.
She is hideous. Her stupid non laugh laugh is grim. Her facial expressions make her look like a tit. Her massive nose is horrible. Her awful stories are beyond boring. She’s so unfunny. She carries on like a child. Laughing at stuff that isn’t funny. How she does these videos thinking yeah that’s good. I’ll post it. And think they’re entertaining.
Chloe-rose got pr the other day off some good brands.. and she was so so grateful and actually was so humble about what she received. She deserves to get pr as she would be honest about the items. She’s a nice girl and her content is good. She makes some really lovely meals. She’s a nice girl and she’s got personality. Plus she is absolutely beautiful. Then you have this overgrown dickhead child getting loads of free s that she never uses, acts over the top (gasping and hand over the mouth) and so fake when she gets stuff.
This video about Costco is ridiculous. And a 12 hour QVC live selling se to people who believe their bullshit. She’s as bad as vav with her 6 hour live selling crap. The two of these are just horrible humans and mums.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t describe how annoying this t is.
She is hideous. Her stupid non laugh laugh is grim. Her facial expressions make her look like a tit. Her massive nose is horrible. Her awful stories are beyond boring. She’s so unfunny. She carries on like a child. Laughing at stuff that isn’t funny. How she does these videos thinking yeah that’s good. I’ll post it. And think they’re entertaining.
Chloe-rose got pr the other day off some good brands.. and she was so so grateful and actually was so humble about what she received. She deserves to get pr as she would be honest about the items. She’s a nice girl and her content is good. She makes some really lovely meals. She’s a nice girl and she’s got personality. Plus she is absolutely beautiful. Then you have this overgrown dickhead child getting loads of free s that she never uses, acts over the top (gasping and hand over the mouth) and so fake when she gets stuff.
This video about Costco is ridiculous. And a 12 hour QVC live selling se to people who believe their bullshit. She’s as bad as vav with her 6 hour live selling crap. The two of these are just horrible humans and mums.
Chloe Rose’s management company is the one that took Shaimee on (she supposed to get the Charlotte Tilbury deal) and dropped her after not even 24 hours 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
“Technically I have my own business”
What’s that? Unboxing alcohol deliveries? Takeaways? Best eye cream ever but needed fish sperm? 😂
She talks s! She could have used a letterhead from her Dad or even taken something of Bendys proving a business. Can’t have been wanting to go that badly because she could have used either option long ago!