Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
As she’s looking for work i thought I’d help her out with a CV. Every little helps.

CV of Aimee 5 names aka Aimless/Cat piss

Personal statement:

I am a size 12(+4) hovel dwelling former clubcard owner, single mama, owner of 5 cats and one emotional support bear. A fake anxiety advocate. I excel at playing the victim and manipulating people with no teeth. I have extensive experience in dick. I am a compulsive liar, unhygienic and show narcissistic personality traits.

Job history highlights:
Tesco - 11th July 2024 to 11th July 2024
Women’s Aid Speaker - TBC since 2021
Multi million pound business owner
Primark - started 3 years before the store opened.

Reason for leaving all: TROLLS

Skills:
Can dismantle an Halloween tree in minutes.
Ability to drive whilst passed out.
Opening bottles of Kylie.
Mutley impressions
Expert level knowledge of Uber Eats app.
Circus inspired make up artist.
Ability to have a filter on videos without using a filter.
Chewing coffee like a camel.
Extensive knowledge of the skip hire industry.

Dislikes:
Cheese. Studio lights. School runs. Cheese. Cleaning. Bathing. Cheese. Parenting. Telling the truth. Tesco.

Hobbies:
Deep throating chippy sausages on camera, taking dry baths, sun beds, takeaways, getting pissed, breeze block pity parties, spending money, men called Dave. Being poorly. My bestie Steph. Living my best life through TT.

References:
Granny gash flasher
Greg the wallet
My Police case worker
Uber Eats delivery driver
Slate selling t
MY mental health nurse
Oh my days that’s hilarious and all true! @Eitak58 you’re a legend! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
As she’s looking for work i thought I’d help her out with a CV. Every little helps.

CV of Aimee 5 names aka Aimless/Cat piss

Personal statement:

I am a size 12(+4) hovel dwelling former clubcard owner, single mama, owner of 5 cats and one emotional support bear. A fake anxiety advocate. I excel at playing the victim and manipulating people with no teeth. I have extensive experience in dick. I am a compulsive liar, unhygienic and show narcissistic personality traits.

Job history highlights:
Tesco - 11th July 2024 to 11th July 2024
Women’s Aid Speaker - TBC since 2021
Multi million pound business owner
Primark - started 3 years before the store opened.

Reason for leaving all: TROLLS

Skills:
Can dismantle an Halloween tree in minutes.
Ability to drive whilst passed out.
Opening bottles of Kylie.
Mutley impressions
Expert level knowledge of Uber Eats app.
Circus inspired make up artist.
Ability to have a filter on videos without using a filter.
Chewing coffee like a camel.
Extensive knowledge of the skip hire industry.

Dislikes:
Cheese. Studio lights. School runs. Cheese. Cleaning. Bathing. Cheese. Parenting. Telling the truth. Tesco.

Hobbies:
Deep throating chippy sausages on camera, taking dry baths, sun beds, takeaways, getting pissed, breeze block pity parties, spending money, men called Dave. Being poorly. My bestie Steph. Living my best life through TT.

References:
Granny gash flasher
Greg the wallet
My Police case worker
Uber Eats delivery driver
Slate selling t
MY mental health nurse
Do you want this making into a video?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I did misunderstand and I’m sorry, at least now someone else can get a pile on! I’m having a bad day here so not in the best mood!im done now ok
It wasn’t a pile on, I was just making sure a valued member of this forum and one who makes me laugh knew that there was nothing wrong with her post. It’s not any deeper than that. I enjoy your posts too, you apologised for misunderstanding her and it just needs moving on from.

May 22, 2024
button moon
Here's this banger at it again. Clearly loving the attention. And no you don't know me because I would 100 million percent say anything I have said to pissy flaps face
This lady contradicts herself so much. I’ve read her replies to people that aren’t even slating vav or Aimee just saying they aren’t jealous of a tik tok career and she’s replying things like keep telling yourself that, your a troll etc. she’s a strange lady

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless should be promoting actual helpful single mama content like this. This is merlin/Astoria cinemas if any you ladies have little ones and have one close. £2:50 a ticket or £3.99 for ticket popcorn and a drink. We saw minions 4 the other day and off to see kung fu panda 4 tomorrow ❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717_173849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_173849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 28