Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning you lot - just in work and telling everyone about the strange objects you told me had been found in men’s bits! Everyone finds it as funny as I did!
Lurker & 5 bellies - hope you are ok this morning ? Shocking behaviour yesterday!
Did someone manage to message the innocent lady whose picture was plastered on the troll page?
So many questions 🤣
Hope we all gave our tootsies an extra scrub in the shower this morning - that post should have carried a government health warning!
Girrrrllll. Speaking from my own experiences. It wasn't just men!! Infact rarely 🤣😵‍💫

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Goodness me I'm on blower to my mammy for 40 minutes and there is new pages. My mammy has terminal cancer and we where told this evening nothing is working now. I wish I had your issues aimee. Needs a reality check
Ahhh I’m so sorry. I went through this with mine not long ago so I feel your heartbreak 🙁

Get over yourself Aimee you t

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Yes you have to have something with it not just a random spud plonked on your plate with butter on, just do boiled potatoes 😩😂
I hate to admit it, but that’s me 🙈 I love potatoes, so I have a jacket potato with butter (real butter) and loads of salt and pepper 😋😋 I don’t just have boiled potatoes because I like the crispy skin on a jacket potato, eat the whole lot 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve been following these threads for a while & TL but don’t usually comment as you guys have it alll covered. But honestly i can’t not anymore as she’s just so fake and irritating 🙈. Few thoughts i just can’t keep to myself…
She’s been wearing make-up & looking ‘presentable’ since the whole every little helps fiasco. Do we think management have had a sit down chat & told her to sort herself out if she wants to stay represented?
Her content has suddenly become all chipper and ads ads ads (replacing the tesco pay cheque asap 😂.)
The event she didnt go to the other week, i think she thought she didn’t need to go to little stuff like that anymore now she had tesco
Wtf is this white vest that looks like it’s been purchased from a seaside gift shop she keeps wearing when she has no problem dumping ££££s on an outfit usually.
everybody keeps saying ‘after all that free advertising you did for tesco as well.’ They are so stupid, it was all calculated to get the job obviously, she does nothing for free!!!!
Lastly this boycotting tesco at the min i’m not entirely convinced is her decision. I wonder if when she got the boot if she breached contract they’ve said she cant mention them in content (ad or not) for xxxx period. Seems a pretty standard clause a contract would have to me. So she’s just stopped going ad then she has no content.
Anyway that’s enough from me for now or i just won’t stop ranting!
You could be right although wearing make up and getting dressed usually means that there is a 🍆 on the scene! It's almost the school hols so timing seems about right.... we will soon know as he will be moved in a week.
It wouldn't surprise me if the kids at the agency had told her to pull herself together as she has looked absolutely boggin recently