Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
A genuine taste test is really all about explaining the taste, texture and is it gluten free or vegan or whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️

All aimless does is… yummmm Mmmmm
Completely USELESS from start to finish. 🙃
Shes so draining and her content is going downhill 📉
Everything is so half arsed. Her shopping, meals, Parenting, reviews, ADs. Nothing is ever done properly or with any thought

Last edited:

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
in the past how many days of uploads where has the absolute messy bun been ! Ok we have a ponytail but looking Far better in her vids and more done up face ones .
new guy ? Management stepped in , vav been in her ear ? Somethings changed as forgive me , she doesn’t look anywhere near as grubby 🙈

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Re:Tesco.
This is a genuine (Paid Partnership )video that this lady did with Tesco. In my opinion definitely the RIGHT person with the RIGHT intentions.
Just compare this video to Aimless’s pathetic attempt!! 🙄Aimless just shows what she’s bought.
This other lady shows what you can do with the items. A well deserved Paid Partnership 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’ll leave this one here…. I’m sure you’ll all agree there is NO COMPARISON!

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cp736l7og65i17961jgg.mp4
    12.9 MB

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you girls, if she didn't want to look after the grandkids she just had to say, no need to be terminal........we both have a dark sense of humour ❤️
I lost my dad end of March. Same dark humour you mentioned. The week before, he said he knew he didn’t have long & had decided to spoil our Easter so he’d decided he’d go then…..and he did!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That girl is a rat! Dipping that pastry into her coffee! She really just throws anything in that's makes it the most calorific and goes with it. Don't need milk and creamer. Especially as much as she throws in. My friend takes her coffee or tea with half a cup of milk and I tell her she needs to go to confession cause its an absolute sin! Might as well heat some milk up. She's still doing taste tests with this is good, no mention of flavours, textures or anything. How's anyone goin to go aye I think I'd like that? Lol we don't all like the same sort of things but flavours are usually a thing u look at and think aye if probs like that. She's s at everything.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That girl is a rat! Dipping that pastry into her coffee! She really just throws anything in that's makes it the most calorific and goes with it. Don't need milk and creamer. Especially as much as she throws in. My friend takes her coffee or tea with half a cup of milk and I tell her she needs to go to confession cause its an absolute sin! Might as well heat some milk up. She's still doing taste tests with this is good, no mention of flavours, textures or anything. How's anyone goin to go aye I think I'd like that? Lol we don't all like the same sort of things but flavours are usually a thing u look at and think aye if probs like that. She's s at everything.
She’s just basically sugar loaded in that scoff video

14g in pastry
6g in creamers
7g in coffee

She’s had 27g of sugar in one go and the daily allowance is 30g! No wonder she’s putting weight on if she’s having excessive sugar consumption on top of fat, processed foods

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
in the past how many days of uploads where has the absolute messy bun been ! Ok we have a ponytail but looking Far better in her vids and more done up face ones .
new guy ? Management stepped in , vav been in her ear ? Somethings changed as forgive me , she doesn’t look anywhere near as grubby 🙈
She's even let the pyjama teas go she's dressed. Maybe that was a comment from Tesco

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Something is defo going on. Her whole demeanor and tone has changed. No doom and gloom, no clapping back actually not looking as dishevelled either. But we know it's all a front and all fake anyway. Either management have had a word and she's on her last legs or she has a new D to impress. Give it a week and she will be cooking steak laughing at someone at the corner of her eye and leaving bread crumbs for attention.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah and the con man in the shop by ours tried flogging singles for 50p each 🤣🤣🤣
10p each in my day in the barber shop near school. No idea how he got away with it! Those were the days my friend went up for her mum's fag's tho with a note lol.
He sold a few other bits...did dabs, fish n chip crisps, wam bars, ( they aren't the same these days..they were dead sour) and those rainbow drops ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
10p each in my day in the barber shop near school. No idea how he got away with it! Those were the days my friend went up for her mum's fag's tho with a note lol.
He sold a few other bits...did dabs, fish n chip crisps, wam bars, ( they aren't the same these days..they were dead sour) and those rainbow drops ❤️
Wham bars back then were lush, had little Crystal sour bits in, made your eyes wink.