Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
The state of this one. That’s stupid hoarse laugh she forces out. I hate the wha she stirs her coffee. Everything she does annoys me cus I just can’t stand her. Them nails are hideous as well. Ugly from the inside out.
Proud Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s just basically sugar loaded in that scoff video

14g in pastry
6g in creamers
7g in coffee

She’s had 27g of sugar in one go and the daily allowance is 30g! No wonder she’s putting weight on if she’s having excessive sugar consumption on top of fat, processed foods
Clapping the weight on because of it all yet will still maintain she is size 12 (only in RI stretchy monstrosity)

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Re:Tesco.
This is a genuine (Paid Partnership )video that this lady did with Tesco. In my opinion definitely the RIGHT person with the RIGHT intentions.
Just compare this video to Aimless’s pathetic attempt!! 🙄Aimless just shows what she’s bought.
This other lady shows what you can do with the items. A well deserved Paid Partnership 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I’ll leave this one here…. I’m sure you’ll all agree there is NO COMPARISON!
Perfect! As you say absolutely NO comparison!

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Something is defo going on. Her whole demeanor and tone has changed. No doom and gloom, no clapping back actually not looking as dishevelled either. But we know it's all a front and all fake anyway. Either management have had a word and she's on her last legs or she has a new D to impress. Give it a week and she will be cooking steak laughing at someone at the corner of her eye and leaving bread crumbs for attention.
I wondered if her manager had said something