Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Slagging off other brands now and their advertising. I'm sure the range would never use you anyway aimless
She can’t believe that the brand like range used this sound ? 🫣 😅🤣 I couldn’t believe that the brand like Tesco used your fing, squeaky, robotic, nasal voice !
Looking forward to see which supermarket event is it, so I can drop them the message 🤣🤣🤣

May 30, 2024
UK
Why does she sniff up and then loudly smack her lips constantly? So annoying. Also will drive back from an event on the same night when H is at her Dads but will stay overnight when she has H so gash flash and uncle Greg have to step in. No reason why she can’t get the train to and from London to be back to see to her child. I’m sure she can spend the journey sat on the bog as she ss herself on trains

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Never TMI for nurses lol. Sorry to hear you have one but guessing you got through something to get it...if that makes sense...❤️
Interesting perspective on the outcome of eating a load of s...(not literally lol)
Thank you, I’ve had it 18 years (redone 3 times in that time) so well used to it. Even has a name 😂 I’ve still got what caused it but thankfully I’m good for now 💓 Glad to know my description hasn’t put you off your food 😂

Well fellow non puffy nipped trowels, we have had some good news today, bubby boy’s consultants have told us to make sure we have everything ready at home because if he continues to do so well over the weekend then he will be getting discharged at the beginning of next week, so please keep all your bits crossed for us.🤞
Going to be a bit busy this afternoon so if any of you lovely trowels get a chance to post any screenshots of Oinking Olga in true fugly form, Gavin & I would appreciate it for entertainment purposes. Hope you all have a fabulous non puffy nipped Friday. 🐽🌵❤️🤞

Mar 8, 2024
1. The way she acts over her hair that is a mess but it’s a mess cus she made it messy on purpose so she can act all airy about it saying she will fix it for attention. Sad cow
2. She’s on the live for 30 minutes. How embarrassing travelling longer than the live time she will be on
3. Them nails are grim
4. Hate the way she uses three fingers to hold her cup
5. That story of the ranger advert isn’t funny at all
6. Why is using the f word such a shock to someone who has swore a lot on her vidoes
7. She’s a scruffy t
8. She just has to stay in London cus she just can’t travel there and back in one day
9. Bet the brand is Marksys
10. Why do companies invite her when she’s such a train wrekc
11. She will be bright orange going to Manchester

Mar 8, 2024
Well fellow non puffy nipped trowels, we have had some good news today, bubby boy’s consultants have told us to make sure we have everything ready at home because if he continues to do so well over the weekend then he will be getting discharged at the beginning of next week, so please keep all your bits crossed for us.🤞
Going to be a bit busy this afternoon so if any of you lovely trowels get a chance to post any screenshots of Oinking Olga in true fugly form, Gavin & I would appreciate it for entertainment purposes. Hope you all have a fabulous non puffy nipped Friday. 🐽🌵❤️🤞
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Naw is she serious. Excited to have no plans when she literally does nothing most days and every night of the week she's home with Harper. She must be angling for the range to give her work now fs, I've had migraines funnier than her content. Anyway I hope everyone's doing well! I'm studying for an interview for Monday and it's not going well. I've got my yorkie kicking me and barking at me cause I'm not paying her attention, the sun's out so I want to go outside and I'm going to be working all weekend so aye....fabulous!

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
1. The way she acts over her hair that is a mess but it’s a mess cus she made it messy on purpose so she can act all airy about it saying she will fix it for attention. Sad cow
2. She’s on the live for 30 minutes. How embarrassing travelling longer than the live time she will be on
3. Them nails are grim
4. Hate the way she uses three fingers to hold her cup
5. That story of the ranger advert isn’t funny at all
6. Why is using the f word such a shock to someone who has swore a lot on her vidoes
7. She’s a scruffy t
8. She just has to stay in London cus she just can’t travel there and back in one day
9. Bet the brand is Marksys
10. Why do companies invite her when she’s such a train wrekc
11. She will be bright orange going to Manchester
I don’t think she was personally invited by brand. I think the management got w bunch of invites and they gave it away. Taste tasting events are usually done like that. Brand sends bunch of invites to few management agencies, that’s all.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Naw is she serious. Excited to have no plans when she literally does nothing most days and every night of the week she's home with Harper. She must be angling for the range to give her work now fs, I've had migraines funnier than her content. Anyway I hope everyone's doing well! I'm studying for an interview for Monday and it's not going well. I've got my yorkie kicking me and barking at me cause I'm not paying her attention, the sun's out so I want to go outside and I'm going to be working all weekend so aye....fabulous!
Good luck with the interview. I’ve got a yorkie too… love them 🥰

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She has so many followers and so much stuff, she could easily make a package up once a week and do a giveaway. But I don’t think she can, because she wants all the stuff, everything to excess, like a hoarder type mentality. She’ll have a skip soon and it’ll all go in there, along with mingo cups and Tesco plates.
Don't forget "gifted" to WLW and Charlie for their birthday/mothers day 😂😂