Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
All that and she thinks she’s done nothing wrong
If you hadn’t you’d stand your ground surely lol
You would. Funny enough look what dropped for me hahahaha soz Shamey!! But the security was an arse and I stood my ground not run off to Sainsburys 😛😂 Going to get some spiiiicee riiiice 🐷🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240720-002305_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240720-002305_WhatsApp.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 111
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not going because some of us.........me. emailed asking why some of these type of people get card's
I was thinking the same 🤔 I go with my brother cz he has a card. Can't remember who said they won't boycott it if she gets a deal 🤣 I have to agree sorry I can't turn my back on Tesco Carrot cake our bond is unbreakable hahaha 🐷🤣
Happy Sat grot-bags wonder what the same old weekend will deliver. Also wonder if the 2 Witches actually make it to Charlie's. I'd be very surprised 😮

Have a lovely day all 😎💞

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I don’t know how miss piggy manages to eat so much food from the chippy. Chips, sausage (just a little one though cos she’s only in the mood for little sausage tonight), cod bites and chip butty. My stomach would hate me if I scoffed all that. When we get chippy I always get a kids size because the amount of grease is just too much for me. Absolute gluttonous pig
I'd be donating to water companies and Andrex all night if ate all that.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I think it's hysterical she can't bring herself to go 😂🤣 they'll have no idea who she is. So cut your nose off to spite your face but how long she gunna keep it up? I'd bet my life she's been and just not filmed she goes and loves it too much not to. And I think there's nothing wrong with her going either. She's not barred just drumming up sympathy 🤣🤣
Of course they'll know who she is! They all follow her 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
How are we all doing tonight anyway my fave little trollops? Anyone got any juicy gossip or general chit chat?
Unless you have any advise on how to stop yourself from beating your spouse to death with a cucumber and feeding him to the foxes babe - no. Blokes are just a different species and at the minute I’m considering getting a refund on mine n looking for a Dave!