Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She has obviously done that video
1. To point out Charlie doesn't have ralph for half of the 6 weeks holiday.
2. That she's having ralph at hers but Charlie doesn't have harper.

But Charlie works.... and he doesn't have his grandad living round the corner doing all the school runs. It's no comparison. Aimees job isn't a job. She can do it around harper. She doesn't have to go to events.

What a nasty sister she is.
I was literally thinking why are you doing a video to do nothing but talk about Ralph? Dear God 😴 She’s boring. And doesn't she realise she will actually have followers who don't follow C or WLW and just be like.... 🤔 OH right... AND? 😴😂
As for the beginning with the cats... scruffy b. And from what you can see of her hovel her room is like a child's with all the teddy's piled up. It's unlikely to happen but I'd die rather than ever coax a dick back there ever again 🤢🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yep it was defo to try throw shade at Charlie, I mean there is nothing wrong with Ralph going to his grandads, it’ll be a great experience for him etc. Plus with Charlie working it’ll help her massively as we all know how hard childcare in the six week holidays is. So whatever A was trying to do hasn’t worked.

And after the 6 week holidays her poor daughter suffered last year with D2 taking all her mothers time then A should shut her wonky fat mouth.
It was the wonky mouth... oh I don't know if Charlie mentioned this but it's fine!! Like she's dobbin her in for doing something wrong when she's absolutely not. Imagine 1st day back I remember going round the class so what did you do in the 6wks.. Ralph will have all these stories of his time in Scotland and things he's been upto with his Grandad. H... I went to Home Bargain, Sainsburys and played with the cats ☹️ Poor child 😢😭
Edit to add: went away for a few days and was ignored whilst Mummy and Gigi got pissed 😫

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It was the wonky mouth... oh I don't know if Charlie mentioned this but it's fine!! Like she's dobbin her in for doing something wrong when she's absolutely not. Imagine 1st day back I remember going round the class so what did you do in the 6wks.. Ralph will have all these stories of his time in Scotland and things he's been upto with his Grandad. H... I went to Home Bargain, Sainsburys and played with the cats ☹️ Poor child 😢😭
Edit to add: went away for a few days and was ignored whilst Mummy and Gigi got pissed 😫
She’s clearly a person who likes to try bring others down to make herself look better but she went down the wrong avenue with the Charlie and Ralph thing as it’s a great thing for Ralph and further highlights Charlie is a good mum and puts her kid first. I mean A can’t even let her kid go on holiday with her dad and stepmum so shows what person she is.

And at least the shopping will be better than having a strange man your mum had known a few days in your home all holidays. When I think back to that it’s absolutely shocking.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
She has obviously done that video
1. To point out Charlie doesn't have ralph for half of the 6 weeks holiday.
2. That she's having ralph at hers but Charlie doesn't have harper.

But Charlie works.... and he doesn't have his grandad living round the corner doing all the school runs. It's no comparison. Aimees job isn't a job. She can do it around harper. She doesn't have to go to events.

What a nasty sister she is.
All the lovely comments last night about Ralph are clearly getting to her. I genuinely think she is a bit jealous of the way people view her sister on line.

She rarely gets comments about Harper except that her clothes don't fit and she's an ill mannered child.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Karma would be if she ends up in a retirement home in her old age she has all her money stolen.
It absolutely would be but she's the type of dick who goes through life with do all regard for anyone or anyone and always comes up smelling of roses.... Roses that the cats have pissed on, rats have gnawed, covered in frog spawn but roses nonetheless 🤢🥀

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s obviously read here again 👋🏻 do off aimee justify it all you want you know you’re glad to be rid of the child inconvenience

and what’s with the chavvy Elizabeth duke rings?! Honestly think this is an ad incoming as she’s got even more rings on

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqf6l1vog65ie67h7eig.mp4
    26.1 MB
  • IMG_5752.png
    IMG_5752.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 37
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s obviously read here again 👋🏻 do off aimee justify it all you want you know you’re glad to be rid of the child inconvenience

and what’s with the chavvy Elizabeth duke rings?! Honestly think this is an ad incoming as she’s got even more rings on
I can't even watch it 😫😫

Hello Pissy knickers. I know you're reading this so just so you know you're a cocky t. do off! 🤢😫

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
A week ago one ring and now she’s competing with Mr T
The thing is the way she's wafting them like that I'll show my arse in Tesco window if there ain't an Ad pending. And as we've seen with her cheap tatty necklaces they'll never be off. Meaning her hand hygiene will be even worse than usual. Makes me feel ill thinking of the filth that will be under them and all over everyone's food she loves to finger. Eeee 🤢🤢

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Wow we went almost a whole week without a clap pack!
She really is a t - I hate that word but it’s now the only one.
She has twice now talked about the length of time her nephew is going away during the holidays when it’s not her place. Also if the cousins love each other so much, how come they didn’t see each other for months?
How come Winkles dad can’t have her for more than a weekend?
My hatred for someone I’ve never met is off the scale!