Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Mission accomplished for you then Aims, throwing shade at Charlie this morning!!

This follower is obviously new and can't possible know this lazy bint doesn't work (refuse to call it that !)
And has plenty of time away from her child whilst she is in school and when she goes to pointless events !!
Then when the child is at home she just chucks her a take away and gets pissed most nights whilst being on the phone 24/7.
So where does she need the break exactly???
I did the co parenting and you get a break! I hated it at first but then used my time wisely. It was when we were a family together you didn't get a break! (Also had a man child though 😂)
She's such a sneaky, nasty bastard trying to make Charlie look bad !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240722-163107~2.png
    Screenshot_20240722-163107~2.png
    331.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20240722-134850.png
    Screenshot_20240722-134850.png
    656.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20240722-163158.png
    Screenshot_20240722-163158.png
    692.9 KB · Views: 53
May 17, 2024
Hampshire
She’s obviously read here again 👋🏻 do off aimee justify it all you want you know you’re glad to be rid of the child inconvenience

and what’s with the chavvy Elizabeth duke rings?! Honestly think this is an ad incoming as she’s got even more rings on
F***ING answer for everything stupid bint🙄 but seriously though 🤣🤣those rings with those nails hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
THEY ARE NOT THE ONE

Mar 9, 2024
Wow we went almost a whole week without a clap pack!
She really is a t - I hate that word but it’s now the only one.
She has twice now talked about the length of time her nephew is going away during the holidays when it’s not her place. Also if the cousins love each other so much, how come they didn’t see each other for months?
How come Winkles dad can’t have her for more than a weekend?
My hatred for someone I’ve never met is off the scale!
She won’t want mr Burns dad to have her - she won’t want her - she never does, she just loves calling the shots but to be honest - from what I’ve seen regarding that kid her dad ain’t that bothered - not bothered enough by a long shot!

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She’s obviously read here again 👋🏻 do off aimee justify it all you want you know you’re glad to be rid of the child inconvenience

and what’s with the chavvy Elizabeth duke rings?! Honestly think this is an ad incoming as she’s got even more rings on
Another story that never happened 😅🤥🤥🤥
And those rings look awful 🫣
After her TOMM’s jewellery collab fiasco, this ad will be entertaining 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf6l1vog65ie67h7eig.mp4

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She has twice now talked about the length of time her nephew is going away during the holidays when it’s not her place. Also if the cousins love each other so much, how come they didn’t see each other for months?
Girrrllll breathe!!! 🤬😠😅
I'm totally with you though I absolutely cannot stand her so so much! And although she's not doing much wrong if I was Charlie I'd be on the phone asking why HER child is the main topic of the munters content for the entire day. Ffs! She really has do all to talk about. And like someone said stop acting like H&R are like Siamese twins when it suits because he nor C wasn't mentioned once for a lonnnng period not too long since. Absolute Rat 🐀🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That was excruciatingly terrible story time. I bet Ralph gets so fed off with his grubby cousin 🤪