Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Spent £68 in M&S and she thinks it’s a good deal? I don’t think it is esp for what she got. Aldi, Lidl even Tesco would have been cheaper. Of course she had to buy cocktails to try despite having about 30 cans already!
£68! For stuff for roast dinner and some fruit! 🫣 there’s just one dinner there! Not counting spicy rice and frozen chicken stuff as dinner (sorry) ! Tesco app showed £50.98! for roughly the same items, also larger packs for some of them!
View attachment export_1721673032729-compressed.mov

It’d be even less in Asda, Aldi or Lidl 😂
Again, she really doesn’t know the value of money ! Or cost of living 🤬

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She says £68 like that’s all she’ll spend on food for the week, she spends that at least 3 times a week so she can do off trying to seem relatable and like she gives a do what she spends. And copying Charlie with the roast I see.

How can anyone buy more cocktail cans (and I don’t believe she just got 2) after buying been gifted a boat load in the last few days and try say they’ve not got a problem.

Regarding the clap back - what a chav. Her clap backs get really low views now too, love that for her.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Those nails, those rings. Gives me massive chav vibes 😐 also aimee your tone isn't gold its silver. Either way. Vile. And you going to London isn't necessary so no matter what way you dress it up you are shipping your child off at the very start of her summer holidays to. Same old s different year!
@RosieJo FACTS!! 💯👌🏼💯

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Wow we went almost a whole week without a clap pack!
She really is a t - I hate that word but it’s now the only one.
She has twice now talked about the length of time her nephew is going away during the holidays when it’s not her place. Also if the cousins love each other so much, how come they didn’t see each other for months?
How come Winkles dad can’t have her for more than a weekend?
My hatred for someone I’ve never met is off the scale!
Me too….

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Mission accomplished for you then Aims, throwing shade at Charlie this morning!!

This follower is obviously new and can't possible know this lazy bint doesn't work (refuse to call it that !)
And has plenty of time away from her child whilst she is in school and when she goes to pointless events !!
Then when the child is at home she just chucks her a take away and gets pissed most nights whilst being on the phone 24/7.
So where does she need the break exactly???
I did the co parenting and you get a break! I hated it at first but then used my time wisely. It was when we were a family together you didn't get a break! (Also had a man child though 😂)
She's such a sneaky, nasty bastard trying to make Charlie look bad !!
Pahahaha this just made me die 😭🤣

Hello Newbie. Allow me to fill you in. The likelihood of Charlie having H is Slim. Not that I think Charlie wouldn't jump at the chance of making sure her niece gets a decent meal and a fraction of care and attention. BUT because her Sister can't stand her and only has contact on special occasions. As for Shamey needing a break, can we just put into perspective that she gets 7days off a week, I can understand the confusion of her acting more tired than a single mother working 6jobs but no. "Work" for her is filming someone doing her horrific claws. Charlie gets 2days off a week which are jam packed with her friends and making memories with her son and feeding herself and him well. None of which her brainless Sister has any idea about 😅 I do hope that has cleared up any confusion of there being 2 Single Mothers in this equation because there's actually only one.. and one single scrubber! Any more info you need do come again 🙄😫

Mar 9, 2024
Donkey update🤣 dr bleeding Dolittle has had a vet out to check the eeaaaws over - they need vaccinations before the farmer will have them on his yard - im howling …. £590 for the vet check and some hoof thing and vaccinations £120 each. Then he’s gotta pay someone to move them and the cost of stable for them both for a month £450 and then he’s gotta try and insure them - he thought they could just live in the garden n eat carrots🤣🤣🤣 I hope the insurance is a grand a month!! t! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Donkey update🤣 dr bleeding Dolittle has had a vet out to check the eeaaaws over - they need vaccinations before the farmer will have them on his yard - im howling …. £590 for the vet check and some hoof thing and vaccinations £120 each. Then he’s gotta pay someone to move them and the cost of stable for them both for a month £450 and then he’s gotta try and insure them - he thought they could just live in the garden n eat carrots🤣🤣🤣 I hope the insurance is a grand a month!! t! 🤣
😂😂😂 Oh dear 😂 what's his mood now!? 😳
Did the vet say how old they are ?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So it’s made a roast, she’s getting no brownie points from me for serving up one decent meal amongst all the se and takeaways she usually serves up. So much waste again though, she’s alright saying the rest of the Yorkshires will go in the freezer but what about the rest of the chicken etc.