Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Haha I'm so glad too only what slate s deserved after defending her so much and bragging she didn't need the publicity 😂😂😂👍
Never seen that 'worktop saver' (chopping board to us regular folk) that brought her to tears either hahaha. Aye tears that it was a lovely pic taken by D2 a reminder of dick gone by. Smashed up off camera I expect 🤬🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
About 18 x he is still creeping and slithering and I’m still telling him to go shag a polo x
Honestly creased so much 🤣🤣🤣 I got this phrase from a woman who was about 70 yrs old on A&E a few years back. She was cussing her husband royally for 'ditching her' (even though he was actually in the waiting area) and it's been my favourite ever since 😂

Mar 8, 2024
A week ago one ring and now she’s competing with Mr T
mr t dancing GIF
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
The thing is the way she's wafting them like that I'll show my arse in Tesco window if there ain't an Ad pending. And as we've seen with her cheap tatty necklaces they'll never be off. Meaning her hand hygiene will be even worse than usual. Makes me feel ill thinking of the filth that will be under them and all over everyone's food she loves to finger. Eeee 🤢🤢
She's so transparent! Narcs hate ppl seeing them for what they are.
It's very rare CC or TL are wrong and she knows it!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The makes mountains out of mole hills I think she's been sacked off and can't take the rejection. Look at how she coped being dumped by d1 and d2 lol this will be going til next christmas 🤣
I 100% think she'll have been and just acting like she hasn't for the sympathy and not showing her haul. Because let's be real now she's hardly the kind of person to go out of her own way is she. And if Kylies on clubcard then she'll have been like Mo Farrah up that wine aisle with her Christmas bag for life ready

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240722_231454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_231454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 19
Mar 8, 2024
I honestly can't cope with how fing cocky she is 😠🙄 Would you be arsed? Really? I have no kids but have any of you explaining what your kids are doing?? 🙈 Oh and also thicko... Nice one promoting when your home will be empty yet again. Thank heavens for that 24hr guard security system eh? 😅 and not forgetting the neighbourhood watch. Pahahaha 🤣🤣
Cats left alone again! Selfish irresponsible cnut!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Nosey question from nosey lol... u don't have to answer at all if u don't want to!
I was just wondering if u met your man at working a job so to speak?
Nosey you? Never 😍 I met my man through my Sister. She was on his block as a Bobby and I tagged along on her Christmas do and wham bam thank you maaaamm 😛😍🤣😉 She doesn't work "with him" anymore because she moved up the ranks and sees him more at home 🤣 Charlie could introduce Shamey... no never mind how embarrassing 🙈😭🤣

Mar 8, 2024
£68! For stuff for roast dinner and some fruit! 🫣 there’s just one dinner there! Not counting spicy rice and frozen chicken stuff as dinner (sorry) ! Tesco app showed £50.98! for roughly the same items, also larger packs for some of them!
View attachment export_1721673032729-compressed.mov

It’d be even less in Asda, Aldi or Lidl 😂
Again, she really doesn’t know the value of money ! Or cost of living 🤬
Give it a rest... they are not gonna sign u Aimee 🙄🙄🙄🙄 #tryhard

Gardener? Lazy entitled cnut.
She does do all every day. Daddy's prestige pampered princess pig!

She's just embarrassing. CRINGE!