Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Never seen that 'worktop saver' (chopping board to us regular folk) that brought her to tears either hahaha. Aye tears that it was a lovely pic taken by D2 a reminder of dick gone by. Smashed up off camera I expect 🤬🤣
I would pay good money to see her in full stompothon 🤣 fing cats swinging by their tails her bouncing off the walls squealing n H sat under the table on her iPad oblivious! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
keeps saying is he is so sorry but he couldn’t say no cos the lady was getting on and needed to sell them and our 7 year old was crying and begging him to let them come to live at our house. He tried explaining that you can’t just buy donkeys but she was heartbroken cos the lady said they would be split up and they were sisters. Not only did he agree to take them but he spent an hour doing something to her old Land Rover and it needed a part that was knackered - which he ordered her and said he would sort it when he went to collect the eeeaaaws - the part cost him £75 but he felt really sorry for her cos her husband had died and she clearly wasn’t coping! I’m surprised he didn’t say she could come with the Donkeys! - he drives me insane sometimes!
Aww he sounds like he has a good heart.. ❤️
Give in...give him the shag 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Nosey you? Never 😍 I met my man through my Sister. She was on his block as a Bobby and I tagged along on her Christmas do and wham bam thank you maaaamm 😛😍🤣😉 She doesn't work "with him" anymore because she moved up the ranks and sees him more at home 🤣 Charlie could introduce Shamey... no never mind how embarrassing 🙈😭🤣
Oh I think I remember u saying now actually! I was imagining coppers up the hospital all the time with the delights of society! 🤣

Edited to say... the likelihood of me meeting a man is very slim!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Do you know I was just thinking and it makes me so upset 😪😪 I've never been a cat person I had dogs my whole life. But I've nothing against them of course ❤️ You really can't deny her KITTENS not fkin baybeez are cute.. but honestly I could cry for the fing shole they've wound up in, totally uncared for, left alone every opportunity and I know very little about cats but I know happy cats don't piss in laundry baskets 😪 and the way she's seen scragging them about on some videos is awful. She doesn't deserve them one bit 😪😪

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I rarely watch WLW tbh cz she bores me to tears but Christ in a cardigan you can really tell where one daughter gets her label w attitude can't you. Poor Ralph didn't bat an eye cz his Mum is mindful and shops like the rest of us 😫 I don't know who A&W think they are. Boujee on a budget turned Boozie do the budget 🤬 Bet H can't wait for the next few days of being Gigis photographer and why's that? Oh yes because her Mother violated her all over SM so now she's not allowed to be filmed. What a sorry state of affairs really 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️