Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Does anybody else wonder if she returns half the tat she shows? (Apart from the boozies obvs) I know she’s a spendaholic and there is skips full of stuff every year but i still wonder if after a haul some stuff is returned once she’s made the vid never to be seen again.
Same as sometimes she shows herself in a shop/food shop picking things up but i don’t believe she always actually purchases i think it’s just to have something she can make a video about.
It’s a hard one, as so many things from hauls never feature in her videos (food and clothes, and house stuff) but at the same time her house is packed to the rafters of crap and she’s had about 72 skips in 2 years 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Incase no one knows… pizza and Co is her favourite and she’s been getting it since she was little. Her mum used to order it when her and Charlie were younger. Her fingers are vile. And the mouth slapping is horrific
It's about time she rephrased her spiel now to when I was younger because I refuse to believe she's ever ever been 'little' She'll have flown out of Wide on Wend like a Sausage up the Mersey tunnel

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What's everyone eltz having??? Not a fin take away that's for sure as I live in the real world!!! She grips my s on the best of days but today she has really wound me up 😂.
She is nothing more than a lying beggy Mitchell!
Just because you have decided all of a sudden you like rings it doesn't mean you have to wear them all at the same time. Just need a st Christopher sovereign ring to complete the look now shamey 👌🏻
Both of these would complete her Vicky Pollard fancy dress to a tee 👀🤣🤡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725-223220_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725-223220_Samsung Internet.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240725-223350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725-223350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 2

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
This just made me think who's legendary Nan on here was it who had removed RSPCA from her will after them disregarding the reports about her baybeeez welfare? And @Missy (I think) gave a very detailed description of how she pictures said Nan? 🤣 Tell me it's not just me who remembers that? 🤣🤣
That definitely rings a bell with me too! Was it here or on Tattle? I can’t fully remember. But I remember it being hysterical 😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
A bit of a boring one? A BIT? You always post you putting pasta into a bowl and almost orgasming over it? You always say I get it with extra chilli and we must think you're mad? Aye crazy....🙄 and you always do a taste test of it. Also how would thr driver know someone ordered via her recommendation? Stop lying
The best bit was... Do you post on TT? And someone ordered off her recommendation.. so which is it? Does he know you post or not? 🤡🤣 and I'm not being funny she puts me off most food so I concur with our @RosieJo STOP LYING!! Does Pandora not have Pinocchio in the Disney range? 🤥🤥🤥

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That definitely rings a bell with me too! Was it here or on Tattle? I can’t fully remember. But I remember it being hysterical 😂😂
It was deffo on here cz I've never been able to comment on TL and I remember saying I imaged the Catherine Tate nan and someone I'm almost sure Missy gave a very detailed description of her image of the Nan 🤣 Legendary Nan owner reveal yourself 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Skinny druggies and trolls
Her and VileVav have really had their day now. Both of them are scruffy, boring and absolutely desperate. No authenticity about either of them. Both compulsive liars and desperate to get deals with anyone or anything. I’m finding it more amusing lately just how mind numbing all their posts are.

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_8164.jpeg Not looking for a deal or anything, just realised I like wearing multiple rings🤣🤣🤣 such a liar 🤥 you fing, lying t !! Everything you do is for money !!!
If you are not looking for a brand deal, why have you tagged Pandora and Abbott Lyon !

View attachment v0f044gc0000cqh73r7og65u16id4h80.mp4
You just know she's lying! Nothing is ever natural or genuine. 🙄
It's uncomfortable to watch. I've realise I wrinkle my nose I'm disgust when watching her and I'm gonna need botox soon for my frown lines.😠
Personally I don't like gold jewellery. It's silver for me. How does she wash her hands properly with all those rings...oh yeah she doesn't....🤮