Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Gash flasher also did a long spiel about the lady who comes to stay and she’s an old friend of the family and will be glad of the extra cash 🤣
No one believed the cat sitter story then! Aimee got 3 kittens on impulse for content, dopamine hit and to get one over on H's dad, so h would want to spend time at her house. When it got to Christmas shamless assumed she could rock up with the bratty prenager and 3 kitties and wide legs wendy said no! Hence the elaborate cat sitter story that no one believed. Poor Greg the wallet is the cat sitter, popping into his home, that he gifted his ungrateful brat, to feed them once a day

Mar 8, 2024
Incase no one knows… pizza and Co is her favourite and she’s been getting it since she was little. Her mum used to order it when her and Charlie were younger. Her fingers are vile. And the mouth slapping is horrific

You forgot extra hot 🥵

And a taste test because it might just taste a little bit different than last week 🙄😂😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I can always tell when I read posts that it’s you, I feel exactly the same way. It’s just bizarre that a grown woman choses to earn a living this way. I would be feeling so emotional and ashamed if I were a member of her family. She just shows herself up every day. Idle, shopping addict and greedy. You’d think going in a supermarket nearly every day she would have some food to cook, but no, she buys take away food. Lazy and greedy to the core 🙄
OT but every time I see your profile picture I howl 😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning you horrible lot 😎😍
Hope everyone's OK. I wonder what today will bring. Can't wait to see the lack of adulting and the kids left to entertain themselves. 100% calling takeaway now. Probs Indian. Wellll you know I was craving it and both Harper and rrrRalph love red chicken so it just made sense to wait til I ad'um!! Plus it's the school olydeeez and they've been so well behaved for me Mummy! As they should be 🙄 it makes me cringe when she rewards bare minimum basic behaviour but her answer to everything is money 🤢😵‍💫🤬

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
It was deffo on here cz I've never been able to comment on TL and I remember saying I imaged the Catherine Tate nan and someone I'm almost sure Missy gave a very detailed description of her image of the Nan 🤣 Legendary Nan owner reveal yourself 🤣
Oh right, I didn’t realise you’d commented on it. I can’t comment on Tattle either, but it just felt like it was ages ago. Times flies 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Actually just watched nearly all of her morning video.
Why does she laugh so much well fake laugh at stuff that’s not funny. She talks about her phone call like she’s a kid with loads of mates. It’s embarrassing. That fing wink she does is grim. Her Jarmies are grim. Going to Charlie’s for once. Wonder why. Can drive to and from London but never makes the effort to go to Blackpool till now.
She looks like she needs a wash. The fing bin conversation went on far too long. She’s the most boring person going.