Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Theres fing everything wrong with her!!! 🤬
Why the hell is she laughing like that about bins or watching a movie with kids? 🤨
You fing broke 2 bins in few months time because you fing never empty them! They are overflowing with trash, rotten food, liquids etc! 🤢🤮🤢🤮🫣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqhmk4nog65gdpvuaab0.mp4
Hurls them across the kitchen more likely. £75 on a bin, more money than sense as we already know. That fing fake laugh, Jesus Christ the night

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
do me!!!! "CONTENT CREATOR"- NO...."fENT CREATOR"- YES!!!! Talking about a fing BIN for 2 minutes, actually talking TRASH sounds about right for THIS t! This mornings offering reeks of mornimg breath and sweat ONCE AGAIN🤢🤢🤢🤢 She's getting fing more humongous as the days go on😂😂🤣😂😂 and then she says "do you feel me"??? fing THANK GOD....NO!!! NO f WANTS TO "FEEL YOU" That's as clear as day since D3 buggered off...NOBODYS wanted to "FEEL YOU"🤢🤢🤢🤢 Maybe sort your sshow of a life out, stop fing eating food like there's no tomorrow, have a WASH! Clean your frigging house and grow the do UP, you might have more of a chance of someone wanting to "FEEL YOU" but I doubt it, you're too much of a t!