Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
She deleted all other troll comments, why not this one?! I also think, she and vav are behind this account.
Also vav said on her holiday when she returns a lot of trolls are in for a shock 🫨 probably anyone who's liked their comments they probably save the profiles and will probably try to out them !
Just odd that neither one of them delete this troll and both respond to her! Need to get their engagement up somehow sad fers !!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my days she thinks she has made it because she filmed herself showing off her new bin? 🤣🤣🤣

Also £75 for a bloody bin - I mean wtf? How does she think she is relatable and why aren’t her huns becoming wise to suss her out.
I mean it wasn’t that long ago she was blaming the trolls for her losing her Tesco deal and saying they don’t want her to pay for her heating or feed her child and then just a couple weeks later she there showing off a brand new £75 bin!

And I agree with her being behind that account on her comments it just too suss to me.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
In her latest M&S video, she says ‘don’t come for me’ and it reminded me so much of Richardsales! I swear he’s said that a few times. It’s even the mannerisms and the way she says/does it, is like the Richard sales guy! Has anyone else noticed this?
After writing this, it got me thinking… I think ammie sees herself as/relates to the girl Richard is currently with, same with his mates (Ethan) girlfriend Natalie. They are both sweet girls but are big kids too! However they pull it off and it comes across endearing. I honestly think ammie is a lost soul

Mar 8, 2024
Actually just watched nearly all of her morning video.
Why does she laugh so much well fake laugh at stuff that’s not funny. She talks about her phone call like she’s a kid with loads of mates. It’s embarrassing. That fing wink she does is grim. Her Jarmies are grim. Going to Charlie’s for once. Wonder why. Can drive to and from London but never makes the effort to go to Blackpool till now.
She looks like she needs a wash. The fing bin conversation went on far too long. She’s the most boring person going.
She looks a greasy smelly mess. You can tell its fake laughing as it stops instantly...t! For you: ❤️
Poo Wtf GIF