Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
The fing “hello” she does in that stupid tone is so annoying. The fact she set up her phone and went out the kitchen to scooch her bin in is embarrassing me so much. She stood in her hall waiting for the phone to start recording 🙈😂 how is she not embarrassed and add that stupid voice to it is really embarrassing
#ICK

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
When ammie started TikTok she was giving it all single mamma smashing life, empowerment for women etc but if we’re going to be honest, we all know someone like that, especially on Facebook! But I think the trolls got to her, so much so she seems to have gone a little crazy! She’s taking other creators personality’s and applying it as her own (she’s done this a lot) and I think the reason driven behind it all, is due to the trolls hating on her, she thinks if she acts like this and does this, people might stop trolling her but I do also think it’s slowly sending her insane doing that! She’s very lost. She won’t give up TikTok because of the money and opportunities, her family probably don’t know what to do other than give her support when she needs it. I think she definitely needs some therapy to learn to love herself again and accept who she is, rather than changing her personally to fit in.

Yeah you have made it Oinking Olga, sat in its filthy catpissy house, not parenting or safeguarding its child, looking more dirty, greasy & honking everyday. Not being able to keep the Tesco deal for longer than 24hrs. Puntin any old se & fleecing the delulu sycophants out of their money. Not being able to keep a bloke because of it’s narcissistic, gaslighting & controlling personality. Not having any real friends. Having a mother that’s a dutty old bike that has taught it to put any man before it’s child. Being a functioning alcoholic. Having criminals that rob old ladies out of their money in its family. Being a liar that lies about the cat sitter, being domestically abused & what size it truly is & everything else really just to make fent.
Yeah you keep telling yourself you have made it you deluded munter. 🤣🤣🤣🐽

Mar 8, 2024
When ammie started TikTok she was giving it all single mamma smashing life, empowerment for women etc but if we’re going to be honest, we all know someone like that, especially on Facebook! But I think the trolls got to her, so much so she seems to have gone a little crazy! She’s taking other creators personality’s and applying it as her own (she’s done this a lot) and I think the reason driven behind it all, is due to the trolls hating on her, she thinks if she acts like this and does this, people might stop trolling her but I do also think it’s slowly sending her insane doing that! She’s very lost. She won’t give up TikTok because of the money and opportunities, her family probably don’t know what to do other than give her support when she needs it. I think she definitely needs some therapy to learn to love herself again and accept who she is, rather than changing her personally to fit in.
I agree with most of the theory apart from I would put 'trolls' or people with opinions different to hers or people who speak the truth or people who don't buy her bullshit!

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
WE DON’T WANT YOU TO TASTE TEST ANYTHING !!! You are useless in taste tests!
Even your genuine followers say it!!! You fing don’t know what taste test mean and your vocabulary is so poor that you are not able to put together one sentence, without: it’s fine, you know what I mean, yeah, umm yup, you useless pig!
View attachment 5F1F9A76-B3A4-4A10-B18B-5AFDCCBA2CA7.mp4