Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

So why not leave up the comments then? Oh maybe because it’s another lie - I don’t want to see a screenshot! I want to see the actual comments on her page with responses - she is a born liar this one - wonder how long she spent dreaming up this gem!
Because it’s a lying smelly trog, it’s totally made up & it’s also copying someone else’s content. 🙄🐽🐀

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning wonderful trowels

In honour of the 2024 Lympics what events would our Shamey compete in?
track running GIF by RunnerSpace.com

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What a dickhead she is with that hypothetical video 🤣🤣🤣 utter made up bullshit.

She’s really scraping the barrel for content isn’t she, green s and fairytales - you read here so get a fing grip honestly, and whilst there get a wash, get some make up advice, go see a plastic surgeon about the dent in your forehead and just shut the do up. Draining, boring, lying big conked meff.

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
If it’s true hypothetically…. The wife knows. So aimless stfu and stop s stirring for content.
She's very busy responding to comments on the post.
Shouldn't she be enjoying herself at the farm with the children.

Picnic. I'm the only one that chills drinks before putting them in a cool bag?
No surprise aimless chilled hers. I'm sure she'll say the children don't like theirs chilled.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She's dangerous as do. She demonises men constantly and always plays the victim. He doesn't have to like you and he doesn't have to shut up cause you don't like it. Of course people shouldn't be hateful but I doubt Aimee has done nothing. There's always more to her stories.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240727_131737_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727_131737_TikTok.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 133
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
catpiss would have to steal another creators story because she has no life and no straight man would go near her to even troll her.

Would be funny if it was seagull sevda's husband
People have commented Eden and Lloyd. If she thinks Eden Harvey is a wholesome creator then she’s more deluded than I thought

sunni

May 17, 2024
yorkshire
She’s chatting rubbish. Totally copied from another creator. Didn’t she say she was on phone to Vav for hours the other night, probably making up this load of twaddle together. My guess is she will pin it on one of the girls who she claimed ignored her at the event the other week. Throwing someone innocent under the bus to get more views for herself. She is a very dangerous person, half a story yet again and let her followers accuse innocent people so she can say ‘I never said that ‘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hypothetically if you finally had a wake up call that not all, infact no men would rather poke you than a polo, would you make a video chatting hypothetical s? If you msg the wife do you think she might agree with him that you're a t? Or perhaps she'd file for divorce and justice for the Southport scroat. Hypothetical girl power ✌🏼 Zig a zig... do off! 🙄🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s such a detestable weasel isn’t she. ‘MY PAGE’ ‘Raising awareness’ etc - bore the do off, and then do off some more.

The whole thing is a made up situation (as usual with this lying t) but I’ll indulge her for a tiny second and pretend it’s real - the only reason she’s made the video is because she can’t handle it’s a man that doesn’t like her. When will she realise she’s universally disliked by all walks of life.

And If some unwashed, narcissistic, lying, ugly, fat munter off TT messaged me to tell me my hubby had given his opinion and she didn’t like it then I’d piss myself laughing and tell her to do off.