Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Blaming it on the trolls as usual.
You put your sad little life on camera for all to see and the minute someone speaks against you, you label them as a troll. If you can’t take other peoples opinions then jog the do off the app and stop playing the victim. Nobody wants to see you stuff your face, promote copious amounts of alcohol, spend obscene amounts of money on pure tat and filter yourself within an inch of your fing life. She really does boil my piss !!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She's not on about Harpers Dad 👀👀
b you talked about receipts!! Do you need YOUR video of your "fight or flight" reaction to your "abusive" husband AGAIN? Really? We've all already seen it. How have you managed to forget something sooo triggering? 🤬 Asking from one actual DV survivor to a... t!! fing witch 🤬🤬🤬
2 of the videos she’s made about having PTSD & DV in the marriage

Attachments

• v09044g40000cb8ia1jc77u5po3g6fkg.mp4
    34.6 MB
  • v09044g40000c7pcanjc77u6bce2s6og.mp4
    8.2 MB
Mar 7, 2024
Awww shameless copying someone else's story and it going spectacularly wrong! Love that for her. She knew breadcrumbing some drama would get people talking and speculating. If there were in fact comments or messages she would have shown them in her usual smug clap back style. Instead she chose to do a vague jackenory video. It's all total 🐄💩 concocted by her and vicious vav.
What she wasn't expecting was for people to name a couple also represented by her agency! The kids at the agency must be sick of dealing with her f'ups now. She's only done the apology video now as she's scared the 4ft3 goblin and and gobby giant will actually be out to get her - good work aimee you massive douche bag 👏

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m confused 🤪
Who is SJ 🤷🏽‍♀️ and what did Aimee do? I’m probably late to the party but im
Confused 🫤
SJ is a creator

Aimee made a video calling out a troll comment & blamed SJ for it. Her huns then went and hounded the poor woman, Aimee then deleted the video & apologised privately because it wasn’t SJ. Then she blocked her

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Aimee Arsehole you never learn do you?

She knew soon as she posted that video this morning that saying the word “hypothetically” over and over doesn’t mean s as we all know she talking about herself as it all she ever talks about.

She is s scared now because she dragged Eden and Lloyd into it.

But what it won’t do is clear up people trying to work out who it was about and making assumptions and dragging more people into it.

I saw something before that sums her up - she can’t find happiness in her life unless she is creating drama -
D - Drawing
R - Ridiculous
A- Attention and
M- Making an
A - Arsehole of herself

Mar 7, 2024
She's sick in the head using DV as content. She knows it is something many women, particularly single mums will have faced. I'm sure it all came out that in true shameless style it was all bull💩 and he had just shouted at her.
If he was with her all those years and that was the first time he shouted then he must have had the patience of a Saint. A couple of minutes in her company I would be shouting at her, tell her to get a grip, get a life and f'off

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She's not on about Harpers Dad 👀👀
b you talked about receipts!! Do you need YOUR video of your "fight or flight" reaction to your "abusive" husband AGAIN? Really? We've all already seen it. How have you managed to forget something sooo triggering? 🤬 Asking from one actual DV survivor to a... t!! fing witch 🤬🤬🤬
She's chucked harpers dad in there for good measure so those that don't know her history will ask and she can say about her abuse in the past and that's why she's triggered and bring on the flood of gullible fers giving her sympathy. If I was harpers dad I'd have her in court