Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Yep nothing wholesome about calling your young niece a Russian w***e or saying your nephew looks like he should be on the register. The fact the agency chooses to represent the repulsive pair says a lot about their credentials 🤢🤮
I’ve never followed her, he’s weird. My daughter liked her in her early days for her transitions. I seen enough on my FYP to know they ain’t wholesome so how people came to that conclusion is strange.
Or they just out there doing gods work and stirring the pot 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Just leave this here from MTH.
"I have been asked to clear something up"
She's never wrong or apologises without being made to do so. She is only doing the video as she has been told to do so, probably by the kids at her agency. Eden has a bad enough rep (created by herself) without Aimee adding to it.

I predict we are gonna see some woe is me deflection. We've not had an illness for a while or an update from special Crack team of troll police......

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Blaming it on the trolls as usual.
You put your sad little life on camera for all to see and the minute someone speaks against you, you label them as a troll. If you can’t take other peoples opinions then jog the do off the app and stop playing the victim. Nobody wants to see you stuff your face, promote copious amounts of alcohol, spend obscene amounts of money on pure tat and filter yourself within an inch of your fing life. She really does boil my piss !!!
What a sad little life Jane 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
SJ is a creator

Aimee made a video calling out a troll comment & blamed SJ for it. Her huns then went and hounded the poor woman, Aimee then deleted the video & apologised privately because it wasn’t SJ. Then she blocked her
Thank you @Aimee5bellies for the story. I didn’t know about it at all. I know Aimee is a shead but now she’s hit an all time low as she’s nothing more than a common scumbag to do that to an innocent person.
How disgraceful! And the nerve of her to come across all Cocky on her videos.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She's sick in the head using DV as content. She knows it is something many women, particularly single mums will have faced. I'm sure it all came out that in true shameless style it was all bull💩 and he had just shouted at her.
If he was with her all those years and that was the first time he shouted then he must have had the patience of a Saint. A couple of minutes in her company I would be shouting at her, tell her to get a grip, get a life and f'off
Well you have the patience of a Saint also because ... yeah! Ennyyywayy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can't imagine living my life like her. I would really be wondering where I am going wrong and why I'm disliked, by so many people. Let's face it she has to post drama because without it there is nothing. Her life isn't content worthy.

Unlike some mums I follow on tiktok. Aimless can't cook, doesn't clean or decorate her house nice. Doesn't do any form of DIY. Doesn't have a dress sense. Can't apply make up. Doesn't do anything with her kid. She has zero personality that would make good content. All aimless is, is a spoilt "daddy's" girl who has had everything handed to them. From her house to her car. The other mums I watch have done their house up from scratch and I have loved watching their journey. They make fabulous home cooked meals where I have stolen the recipes. They share things on parenting. Aimless has nothing.
She gives nothing, just shows her shopping, then can’t make meals so has picky teas full of beige fat, puts take aways on a plate, plasters terrible cheap make up aimed at teenagers all over her 40 yr old sun damaged face, pretends to drink green juice every day just to sell it and that’s about it. I don’t understand what people enjoy about her posts unless it’s all pity because she’s so very obviously sad lonely and desperate 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m so glad this video is still still out there. She thinks it will go away, I hope it’s being sent to lots of other married creators, and they all come at her and take that b down.
Plot twist it's Jazchins husband. He politely requested for her not to have her nips swinging next time he collects his daughter 👀👀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You're kidding? Hahaha what a fing wet mop she is 🤣 Dear Christ. Maybe because she "was asked to clear something up" but then Eden all but said giirrrlll no you weren't 🤣🤣🤣 I bet my Nan she is radio silence for the rest of today. Then tomorrow she'll have just spent a wholesome night with the kids.. also known as got them a takeaway, ignored them and cracked through her AU Cans 😭🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Attachments

• IMG_5918.png
    IMG_5918.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5917.png
    IMG_5917.png
    478.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5920.jpeg
    IMG_5920.jpeg