Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
If she is serious about losing weight, she should take the money she spends on takeaway and jammies and start using Hello Fresh or something like it. She could certainly change her content to getting healthy/eating healthy, and that would be a great start. She's not done fishing for sympathy over her latest alleged drama though, so she'll just continue on. I think she used the slimming filter so often that it has warped how she sees herself, but maybe she'll wake up.
Thing is, she needs to do it because she genuinely wants it for herself, not for content or simple vanity or to get a man, but because she really wants to get healthy. It doesn't work otherwise. She really wouldn't have that much to lose anyway, and if she just put in minimal effort, she'd feel better and her whole attitude would change. And that would definitely be better for both her and Harper

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If that doesn’t concern her then I don’t know what will. She’s more out of breath making that video than I am on a 10 incline 5km/h treadmill
Same here, since I decided to be the opposite to Vilevav and olga I’ve been running almost every day of the week. I walk on 15 for 30mins after a jog and I’m not out of breath like that. If she doesn’t start eating less fatty food she is going to be a couple of sizes bigger in the next 6months and she will be more out of breath carrying the weight and putting strain on her heart lungs, hips and knees.

She isn’t harmless when she shows her disordered eating to all her followers who think it’s fine. It’s not fine 🤮

If she is serious about losing weight, she should take the money she spends on takeaway and jammies and start using Hello Fresh or something like it. She could certainly change her content to getting healthy/eating healthy, and that would be a great start. She's not done fishing for sympathy over her latest alleged drama though, so she'll just continue on. I think she used the slimming filter so often that it has warped how she sees herself, but maybe she'll wake up.
Thing is, she needs to do it because she genuinely wants it for herself, not for content or simple vanity or to get a man, but because she really wants to get healthy. It doesn't work otherwise. She really wouldn't have that much to lose anyway, and if she just put in minimal effort, she'd feel better and her whole attitude would change. And that would definitely be better for both her and Harper
It’s was punting hello fresh at some point, cooking it on camera then pretending to love it & it was the best thing ever & when it finished filming it punted it straight in the bin & ordered takeout. 🤣🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well that's put me off NYX. Imagine sitting a state like that while advertising? This is why she doesn't get proper brand deals. Prob not even sent specifically to her. Sent to her management and then they hand them out to make the sad act feel wanted because they make a percentage off her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728_181507_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_181507_TikTok.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 50
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s was punting hello fresh at some point, cooking it on camera then pretending to love it & it was the best thing ever & when it finished filming it punted it straight in the bin & ordered takeout. 🤣🤣🤣
Me and my fella do Hello Fresh 1 week a month and that is purely because our rotas end up with us both on nights for 3 a month. I prefer cooking. I'm not great don't get me wrong but I'm also not a lazy cow with money to burn. It would get my heckles right up if she did it. Because she has absolutely no excuse not to have a homecooked nutritious meal on the table every single night. Nobody's asking her to be Nigella with her meecrowavey mash 🤬🥺

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Me and my fella do Hello Fresh 1 week a month and that is purely because our rotas end up with us both on nights for 3 a month. I prefer cooking. I'm not great don't get me wrong but I'm also not a lazy cow with money to burn. It would get my heckles right up if she did it. Because she has absolutely no excuse not to have a homecooked nutritious meal on the table every single night. Nobody's asking her to be Nigella with her meecrowavey mash 🤬🥺
She did hello fresh ads for a while and then they stopped. Probably because her ads were awful & clearly she didn’t like the food she’d just cooked

Me and my fella do Hello Fresh 1 week a month and that is purely because our rotas end up with us both on nights for 3 a month. I prefer cooking. I'm not great don't get me wrong but I'm also not a lazy cow with money to burn. It would get my heckles right up if she did it. Because she has absolutely no excuse not to have a homecooked nutritious meal on the table every single night. Nobody's asking her to be Nigella with her meecrowavey mash
Oinking Olga was only punting it because it was getting paid to do it like nearly all the rest of the fent creators on the TikTok. I have never used it & before all the delulu sycophants start yes I do cook & quite well according to my family but I’m a farmers wife & my in-laws are keen veg growers so I basically have everything provided to actually cook with so I can’t say wether it’s good or bad. 🌵❤️