Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Same here, since I decided to be the opposite to Vilevav and olga I’ve been running almost every day of the week. I walk on 15 for 30mins after a jog and I’m not out of breath like that. If she doesn’t start eating less fatty food she is going to be a couple of sizes bigger in the next 6months and she will be more out of breath carrying the weight and putting strain on her heart lungs, hips and knees.

She isn’t harmless when she shows her disordered eating to all her followers who think it’s fine. It’s not fine 🤮
I reckon she orders multiple sizes in clothes then the ‘size 12’ is shown but isn’t the one we’re seeing her wearing. One of my daughters orders 3 sizes in some things she likes, then keeps the one that fits, then again she isn’t on tiktok proclaiming to be a certain size

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Ohhh I love it. I’ve always said if I were younger I’d have a neck tattoo. Couldn’t get it done now as the tattooist would have a problem with my wrinkles 😂 I do have tattoos in other places but…..can always dream
No never to wrinkly or old! I actually got asked earlier what I would do when I'm am a old woman.........I will be a tattooed old woman!