Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I really wanted her to poke herself in the eye with those nails.
The nails are so bad, I was really surprised at the shape and length she has. She’s just got no idea how to be remotely classy. Everything about her is scruffy and her dress sense is shocking. Her house is so naff inside with no style at all.
Wonder how many take aways she will have next week? It’s so odd that she visits supermarkets almost daily yet never has anything in to cook 😳

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She needs a B&q or wikes deal. Those doors in the nix ad are giving 1975 vibes. All the money she wastes on rubbish , come on Ammie modernise your home. Don’t get me started on the velour elasticated bottoms 🤢
The doors really aggravate me, almost as much as the fireplace. She’s so old fashioned with no style at all.
She seems much older than 40 in some ways then is childlike and so dependant on her parents and compliments from strangers on the internet.
What a bizarre personality she’s got.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Full roast dinner, sticky toffee pudding and the first thing she does after coming home, is stuffing her greedy face with chocolate!
Taste test !
SPOILER: they taste exactly like they should taste! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 6D53AFCC-CC6A-4AFD-B4DA-E299C2697504.mp4
So she’s not going to try and get healthy or lose a bit of weight like she mentioned yesterday is she? She’s going to continue her bad eating habits and show everyone how many calories she can chew or guzzle every day. She’s a walking health hazard

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The nails are so bad, I was really surprised at the shape and length she has. She’s just got no idea how to be remotely classy. Everything about her is scruffy and her dress sense is shocking. Her house is so naff inside with no style at all.
Wonder how many take aways she will have next week? It’s so odd that she visits supermarkets almost daily yet never has anything in to cook 😳
I'm still not over the "beach theme" nails to match the beach theme event.... that she bailed on because she got her period. Awww didums 😭🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The doors really aggravate me, almost as much as the fireplace. She’s so old fashioned with no style at all.
She seems much older than 40 in some ways then is childlike and so dependant on her parents and compliments from strangers on the internet.
What a bizarre personality she’s got.
Just reminded me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I got a lovely screenshot just for you last night. Was actually pissing myself to myself 🤣🤣 Was going to crop and zoom right in but I feel like the reflection just adds to the s show 🤣🤣🤣 @Missy Put it as your pic 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728-004602_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728-004602_Instagram.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 93

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
And the way she's holding that box and couldn't wait to barge in with I GLT THIS because I have so much disposable income and my poor sister and I'm so generous and flash and oh I'm also a massive walloping t 🤬🤬
The way she jumped down her mums throat too for commenting when she said it was for Charlie