Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wendy’s very patronising about Charlie’s house saying it’s looking stunning and the flowers no? Or am I just hearing it wrong.
Also no need for Aimee’s beak and her beaky nose poking in the video about the fountain. She looks awful in that video. Her face is very manly when she’s without filters. Her attitude is disguising as well. She really thinks she is better than Charlie. She has to be jealous of her being slim and a good mum. She keeps her house clean too. Not Charlie’s biggest fan but she’s a whole lot better than Aimee.
She is jealous of Charlie, she’ll probably be jealous of her figure but she is 100% jealous that’s she a great mum and that R is a reflection of that. He seems a great kid. Don’t you remember how jealous she got when she featured him and H in a video about 18 months ago and the comments were all comments about how well mannered and lovely R was .. not a single mention of H 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Chocolate pig out ... I mean taste test
Shovels 3 of the pistachio ones in her gob one after the other buy claims the cherry is her favourite 🤣 She forgot to tell her face they were nice! Such a fake.
She seems to be pushing the taste testing more recently and I dunno why as no one wants to see that.

And she didn’t like any of those chocolates did she, she wouldn’t say though as they are Marks and Spencer’s and she’s deluded enough to think she’s a chance at a deal 🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She is jealous of Charlie, she’ll probably be jealous of her figure but she is 100% jealous that’s she a great mum and that R is a reflection of that. He seems a great kid. Don’t you remember how jealous she got when she featured him and H in a video about 18 months ago and the comments were all comments about how well mannered and lovely R was .. not a single mention of H 🤣🤣
Harold's a rude entitled little brat just a smaller version of her s of a mother

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She seems to be pushing the taste testing more recently and I dunno why as no one wants to see that.

And she didn’t like any of those chocolates did she, she wouldn’t say though as they are Marks and Spencer’s and she’s deluded enough to think she’s a chance at a deal 🤣
M&S wouldn't touch her with a 78 ft long barge pole 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's as common as fing muck despite her thinking she's some kind of posh loaded celebrity from Birkdale, she's a s and Wendy's the OG Birkdale Bike

Mar 8, 2024
That’s cus H is a little brat and R isn’t at all. He’s raised well and has lovely manners.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
M&S wouldn't touch her with a 78 ft long barge pole 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's as common as fing muck despite her thinking she's some kind of posh loaded celebrity from Birkdale, she's a s and Wendy's the OG Birkdale Bike
No and I don’t think Sainsbury’s would either for those reasons. She’s a chav. And so off brand for them. She has to sit and wonder why she gets these tinpot ick brands to work with and others get much better.