Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Chocolate pig out ... I mean taste test
Shovels 3 of the pistachio ones in her gob one after the other buy claims the cherry is her favourite 🤣 She forgot to tell her face they were nice! Such a fake.
I don't think her face with them frozen things will ever be beaten 🤣 She even said ignore my face they're really yum I've got the absolute most sensitive teeth my dentist has ever sin. Can't think what them things were called but they were basically the exact same.. frozen 🙄🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Completely Clueless since 1985
With skin from 1935
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Yes she’s got her Joseph fleece. Both by UGG and both fing ugly. She chooses the most horrendous garish tacky clothes
Yeah. That’s the one. Joseph 🤣 you’re right! Her taste is grotty. Hence why her house is styled like a s tip! 🤣
It’s so mismatched in every direction!
The brown doors, gruesome fireplace, the ceiling and that mirror 🙃 I could go on & on. So dated! A 70’s theme throughout.
She should cut back on all the take away se and face fillers of god only what! 🙄 and update her living spaces.
You’d think that because She shops enough she would see nice ideas 🤷🏽‍♀️but then again… she NOT looking around her as she’s too busy constantly filming herself!!!
Sad f.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’m guessing she’ll have one of these in a couple of weeks. Just seen them in our primark. No wonder I walk with hardly anything
I live in Merseyside and shop in town ( Liverpool) I’d love to see her in the flesh in Primark! And when I do…. I’ll be snapping photos galore to share with all my bridge dwellers to view 🥰 I won’t let you all down. You can count on that!!
📸 I’ll expose her… and then I’ll tell her face to face. The lying lazy fraud

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
PMSL 😂😂😂😂😂 My thoughts exactly 😂😂😂🤣🤣 fing SIZE of it !!!! Aimee love, go buy a fing mirror coz you look fing STUPID!!! Dunno what's bigger, the arms the shoulders or the fing legs 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
I've said it before and I'll say it again..
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? Not you, you double whopper (no cheese) 🤣🤣

I bet she's smashed a few mirrors because they don't play ball I wish she'd smash that feckin Canal Street backstreet bar one though 🏳️‍🌈🤣🤢