Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely nothing about this fat t is feminine ...she's manly ALL OVER! she even looks like a bloke when she's got make up on coz she overdoes it and looks like a fing drag queen. She repulsed me, sweaty greasy f
The other year a genuine account in her comments said something about it been great the trans community were represented as mistakenly thought she was trans 🤣🤣 and since that day I’ve seen what that person seen, defo could pass as one. Her shoulders are so masculine, she’s not really feminine shaped.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a smug t. She really is a pick me attention seeking t
Oh 100% she is. You can tell her daughter will be exactly the same, even though she’s not on camera she’s got to be heard etc. A lot of these ‘creators’ (hate that word 🤣 I cringe typing it) are creating monster kids that need and crave attention due to TT being a massive part of their lives.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh 100% she is. You can tell her daughter will be exactly the same, even though she’s not on camera she’s got to be heard etc. A lot of these ‘creators’ (hate that word 🤣 I cringe typing it) are creating monster kids that need and crave attention due to TT being a massive part of their lives.
Hate that word it’s grim.
Her daughter will be the exact same. Like ewa she will be the same.
Two awful mothers Aimee and sevda

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
That incident in Southport sounds horrific, some mad man with a knife targeted a holiday club apparently 😔 poor kids.
It's awful. What a world we live in.

Loads of comments checking Aimless is OK. Obviously today she's not responding to comments because she's doing errands. Any other day she'd respond. Poor show from her as to be expected.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Loads of comments checking Aimless is OK. Obviously today she's not responding to comments because she's doing errands. Any other day she'd respond. Poor show from her as to be expected.
I hope she don’t respond on video. It’ll be all about her, all she needs to do is comment and say they’re fine.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

It’s truly worrying is this world. Knife crime is getting worse. Those poor kiddies.

She’s a vile t but I’m giving her the benefit of doubt that she’s not purposely ignoring comments, surely even she isn’t that twisted.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just couldn’t fing help herself could she?

Make a video with writing… yet again made it about you! Scummy fing lowlife
I retract my previous statement that she’s not that twisted as she clearly is. Made it all about her 😡😡 faking being scared, sad, shocked etc - Leaves it right until the end to even mention the victims too and then didn’t even say ‘hope they are ok’ just sending strength and love. I honestly hate her. Vile creature.