Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Everything and everyone else’s fault, except Aimee’s.
@Sevda_the_seagull may I request a remix of Shamey (Shaggy) it wasn't me. If you wouldn't mind. I've done a verse... 🤣 All join in and add 🤣🤣
The baybeeez prowl the kitchen counter 🤢 And her purple filthy sofa. She never ever has a shower, and has a filter on her camera. The straps cutting in her shoulders, lovely home the police told her 🤥 All her clapbacks getting louder, then delete, repeat over!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I retract my previous statement that she’s not that twisted as she clearly is. Made it all about her 😡😡 faking being scared, sad, shocked etc - Leaves it right until the end to even mention the victims too and then didn’t even say ‘hope they are ok’ just sending strength and love. I honestly hate her. Vile creature.
She will use anything. What a desperate fing b

Just couldn’t fing help herself could she?

Make a video with writing… yet again made it about you! Scummy fing lowlife
Couldn’t fecking help itself, manage to get the name of a supermarket in there at least 3 times, still trying to get a deal even if it’s off the back of a terrible event, the dramatic pauses & the wobble in it squealing voice, the covering of the snout with the filthy trotters. 😡
Shame on you, you absolute horror of a person. 😡😡😡😡

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
A simple texted word message would have sufficed. Along the lines of I won't be posting anymore today and my heart goes to all the families and people involved in today's tragedy. Instead it's Oscar winning performance.
she should have just posted a story with black background white font sending her thoughts but instead she's trying to get attention and make money off a tragedy

BigBird

Mar 26, 2024
Sefton
As a Southport resident, I have to say this town is currently deeply in shock. It's a relatively small town where most people know someone who knows someone. All I have seen on travels/work today are people on phones checking on family and friends. It's absolutely heartbreaking what has happened. I cannot quite believe that scum has made a video and made it about her. That excuse of a woman/joke of a mother couldn't have stooped any lower. 😡 those poor children and their families 💔