Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
My heart goes out to the poor witnesses who tried to help those children, the parents and the other children involved and of course the poor babies who lost their life. Not some disgusting excuse of a human who jumped into her car and raced down the road so you could say you where close and use other people's heartache for attention
Aimless you are a disgusting human and this is a new low even by your standards.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I just don't understand how you go ahead and do a DUD, creator fund or not, for your daughter when there are children in your own town that have died or been critically injured. So disrespectful. If you're truly heartbroken, take a day or 2 off out of respect for the victims and their families. I'm genuinely repulsed.
You’re so right @piper1020 SO DISRESPECTFUL then Aimless has no decency or morals about her!!
ALL TIME LOW for her.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Anyone else not believe her when she says she gets nothing from the creator fund? Why bother then, why the crap make a sandwich and dish up dross if you make no money. She doesn’t work with that many brands to spend money the way she does.
As usual the stories don’t add up!
Yeah she lies so much I always wait till she proves anything!

Mar 8, 2024
I just don't understand how you go ahead and do a DUD, creator fund or not, for your daughter when there are children in your own town that have died or been critically injured. So disrespectful. If you're truly heartbroken, take a day or 2 off out of respect for the victims and their families. I'm genuinely repulsed.
I am in shock she’s posted a dish up crap tonight and just has to talk about the fact she doesn’t make money from views.. just cus she reads here.. after what’s happened there todays the last thing she should be thinking about is proving people wrong. Her daughter is sad and unharmed.. she’s a disgrace talking about the video she made not making money off it. Her and her mother should be ashamed of themselves

Oh do OFF you t !!! 🤬🤬🤬 it needs to be all about you !!! ME ME ME !!!
View attachment AB044929-37BB-4976-B0EC-01B3BF2E0754.mp4
Absolute disgusting piece of dog se, still getting the name of the supermarket in there. It actually makes me sick to my stomach, I despise it & it’s dirty w of a mother & those delulu fecking sycophants, they knock me sick to, more bothered about that vile twunt than actually what happened to those poor innocent children today & the horrific ordeal that their families & everyone else that was involved are going through. I know you all read here so do Oinking Olga, do the dirty w old bike mother & you weirdo cult of catpiss members can go & do yourselves too. Shame on you all, you bunch of smelly, dirty, skanky grief thieving rats!! 😡🐀🐽🖕🖕

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless go cuddle your little girl who will prob know some of the victims instead of making attention seeking videos. Be appreciative that you aren't in those parents shoes tonight instead of trying to monetise off of their grief.
Don’t give her ideas - tomorrow it will be Hs best friends and how deeply she is affected !