Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ok she’s out to prove me wrong.

Not being in the creator fund, only makes money from brand deals. Surely she must be getting all this money elsewhere- she never has any decent brand deals
It’s TT shop, that’s why she lies about how wonderful and amazinG each and every thing that she slathers over her face is. Lies to get sales so she can buy more se and then get a skip.

She’s disgusting and so is her mother. The pair of them posting today is really low and crass

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You know what you silly little s why don't you just do OFF! And when you get there keep going!! Keep your woe is me bullshit delete social media and get a job because you are fing done. A car crash from one do up to the next. Embarrassment! Irrelevant! Couldn't just post this on your TT no? Ohhh no cz you get more views on TT don't you and are cashing in on dead children! Just let that sink in for a minute yeah? You fing weasel! Really it's time to go now. Stop holding the Vicks near your eyes because nobody absolutely nobody believes a word that comes out of your viscous upside down mouth. Just GET TO do YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE t and take your fing beggy mother with you!!! 🤬

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729-214655_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729-214655_Instagram.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 120

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
It's awful. What a world we live in.

Loads of comments checking Aimless is OK. Obviously today she's not responding to comments because she's doing errands. Any other day she'd respond. Poor show from her as to be expected.
But not responding builds worry in the huns

And I don’t know how Wendy managed to drive to hers she was so upset

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Sevda seagull/ MTH is good at finding out about stuff like this.
she will be getting money 💯 for every video over 1 minute, I'd say that's her main source of ££££ on TT, you can opt out of it if you want to create content that won't be eligible but she does provide (I'll say that word loosely) consistant videos of over 1 minute. She's a out and out liar 🤥

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
she will be getting money 💯 for every video over 1 minute, I'd say that's her main source of ££££ on TT, you can opt out of it if you want to create content that won't be eligible but she does provide (I'll say that word loosely) consistant videos of over 1 minute. She's a out and out liar 🤥
She definitely gets paid for her views, she only lied so her huns wouldn't think she's a sick b for that video

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well you had my bloke with his head in the sink! Had to ask if he had ever had a cheesy encounter - I swear to god you make me howl - your phrases just kill me woman!
Hahaha. As I said before I'm available 5 nights a week. I know @AllNipsNoTits said only 5 is as lazy as the witch herself 🤣 but I need the 2nights to bathe in chip fat and swipe right on anyone beginning with D 🥒 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Anyone up? 👀 I'm just on my break haven't caught up properly, just brought myself to watch Wide Wendy 🤬 I'm in shock at today's train wreck tbh. I knew she was deffo cut from Ws vile cloth but tbh I didn't think even they would stoop so low! 😒 Disgusting! Almost 9mins between them, not one tear, not a drop! Client got a call because Aimee and Harper are fine! Wtf? 27 seconds before she was idolising her horrific spawn. No mention of C&R? Blackpool isn't a million miles away but W wouldn't know that 😒 what a fing horror show the pair of them! Morals of alley cats 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone up? 👀 I'm just on my break haven't caught up properly, just brought myself to watch Wide Wendy 🤬 I'm in shock at today's train wreck tbh. I knew she was deffo cut from Ws vile cloth but tbh I didn't think even they would stoop so low! 😒 Disgusting! Almost 9mins between them, not one tear, not a drop! Client got a call because Aimee and Harper are fine! Wtf? 27 seconds before she was idolising her horrific spawn. No mention of C&R? Blackpool isn't a million miles away but W wouldn't know that 😒 what a fing horror show the pair of them! Morals of alley cats 🤬
Aren’t they both just awful for their videos. Aimee’s the worst making two videos. Disgusting and disrespectful to make the videos they have. And Aimee just talks about herself through it! It’s horrific whats happened

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Me again ha! Cba watching her DUD. Shocked she posted again tbh. The Shamey show must go on. Clueless rare breed witch 😠
Christ in a cardigan how is a grown Mother so incapable of reading the room and continues to dig her own grave. Not caught up but I'm taking a punt on deleted the post or comments off.
Surely it's time to sack it off? She literally bounces from almighty do up over and over. Never a bit of drama it's always catastrophic! How anyone still wants to 'work' with her is astounding. Hopefully this live brand will retract the invite after seeing such bad press everywhere she goes. As for the creator fund if she doesn't get paid what's it for? Surely her TT days are numbered and it can't be quick enough.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What an absolute disgusting vile family you really all are! You have no morals or sense or compassion between any of you!!
the fact you’ll be PAID for these videos just makes it even more disgusting!
They’re children and families whose lives have changed forever and you are all cashing it on it and turning into content!
Aimee you was SAFE shopping in yet another supermarket because your ego is bruised by Tesco!

- I am currently taking a break but felt the need the post something today! Idiotic woman! And her even more disgusting mother!
Awh Lurkey 😊 We've been worried @thelurker66 You're spot on as ever. Glad you're OK but don't be a stranger ❤️🥰🌺

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So someone who’s hair you cut picks the up the phone to tell their hairdresser that a family member has been caught in a serious incident where kids have died and they are covered in blood - seriously your first thought is oooh must tell the mobile hairdresser??? And not a tear in that vid! Worse actress than Olga ! Don’t believe a bloody word of any of it!
100% spot on 👌🏼 My first thought was why would so many people ring gormless Gigi? Same as Shamey driving down that road 6x like you just know the number without batting an eye. Like it's not horrifying enough they dramatise it. There's a special place in hell for grief thiefs like them 😠😠