Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
How insensitive is she😡😡😡 ‘it’s her community, she has a right to post’
How can she think ‘I know, I will dish up my daughters tea, knowing full well what has happened and there is parents out there ‘in her community’ grieving there little ones unable to do the same last night!

she makes me sick 😡😡😡

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning guys, sorry again been away for another little while. These last 2 months have been nothing short of stressful, you know when one thing after another happens and u feel so alone dealing with it all because ur the only one they rely on. Then u read what's happened down in Southport and u just Count ur blessings don't you nothing is as bad as it may seem. Those poor children and families, breaks my heart. I don't even want to imagen what they are going through. Heart renching devastation.
Then u get these absolute nutters! Egotisc, ungenerous, self centered divs! I caught the video and you can tell how unnatural her pitty me voice is, really concentration in not raising her voice, lets look up and down and all around! she looks utterly insane! You can always tell when someone genuinely cares, ur eyes, ur eye contact, ur gestures they are all tell tell signs of deceit! She's an utter fraud and if the tesco situation didn't take her down I don't know what will at this point.
Her huns, where must you be in ur life when u come across the horrible news of what happened and think or wonder if H is safe.. wait il go and run and make a comment on Aimees post telling her how worried I've been about them...like what the actual do darling! Children have lost their lives and ur worried about a clown pratsing about in front of a camera! Insane ! Sorry ladies she makes my blood boil! I've been keeping up with ur comments! You guys had me howling ha what a lovely community has been built here 😊 xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning guys, sorry again been away for another little while. These last 2 months have been nothing short of stressful, you know when one thing after another happens and u feel so alone dealing with it all because ur the only one they rely on. Then u read what's happened down in Southport and u just Count ur blessings don't you nothing is as bad as it may seem. Those poor children and families, breaks my heart. I don't even want to imagen what they are going through. Heart renching devastation.
Then u get these absolute nutters! Egotisc, ungenerous, self centered divs! I caught the video and you can tell how unnatural her pitty me voice is, really concentration in not raising her voice, lets look up and down and all around! she looks utterly insane! You can always tell when someone genuinely cares, ur eyes, ur eye contact, ur gestures they are all tell tell signs of deceit! She's an utter fraud and if the tesco situation didn't take her down I don't know what will at this point.
Her huns, where must you be in ur life when u come across the horrible news of what happened and think or wonder if H is safe.. wait il go and run and make a comment on Aimees post telling her how worried I've been about them...like what the actual do darling! Children have lost their lives and ur worried about a clown pratsing about in front of a camera! Insane ! Sorry ladies she makes my blood boil! I've been keeping up with ur comments! You guys had me howling ha what a lovely community has been built here 😊 xxx
Hope you’re ok, keep in touch and dip in and out when you can 🌸🌸🌸🌸

Mar 8, 2024
That video.. she gets worse.. she has been asked to share it on her platform. No you haven’t you lying t. The fact she says about being there for her community is laughable. Then follows it with I still want to show up for you guys. Cus I know you need me and look forward to my posts just shows she has no intentions to not post and is using her delusional fans wanting her to post as an excuse. Aimee you are vile.

May 30, 2024
UK
When was she thinking of her community when the post lady mistakenly handed her a pile of post days before Christmas that was for her neighbours. Not only did she say she didn’t want the responsibility of posting two streets worth of post but she would hand it back into the post office which would have got the postal worker into serious trouble. Where was her sense of community knowing that the post going back into the system would mean some of her neighbours missing out on hearing from their loved ones (some of them possibly alone and it being the only contact they would have had in time for Christmas) what about those desperately waiting for their heating grant (I’m not sure of the name of it) which would have made someone’s Christmas just that little bit easier, but Nooooo, Aimee couldn’t walk the two streets with Harper putting the post through peoples doors

AIMEE IS AN EVIL t

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh do OFF

ACTING LIKE SHES BEEN ASKED, IM SURE THE NEWS WOULD HAVE GOT AROUND WITHOUT ANCHOR ANNIE THE ATTENTION SEEKING t PUTTING OUT A BROADCAST. Can’t fing watch any more. I’m now at my day out so I’m logging off until I get home or the rage of this t will spoil the mood
Oh she will use that vigil for maximum content. No t asked you to do a video. Go crawl back into your sweaty wanking chariot and stop looking for attention

Last edited:

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Just when we thought she couldn't get worse. There she is, speaking for the whole community that she is not a part of because nobody likes her and she does nothing for the community except swan around flashing her cash and fishy fanny.

Shameless ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE DICKHEAD!

I loathe her. She's pissed me off no end this time.

Until you've been faced with such horror and stress and being so scared you have no right to pipe up also making money from it! I've been faced with a child wielding a knife at me in my job. It's fing terrifying but luckily I have an amazing team around me and we disarmed this young person within a minute.

Pray that you never ever have to be in that situation. Pray that your child is never in that situation. Would you jump to action and protect those all around you? I doubt it. You'd run.

This whole thing has me sick to my stomach. I could cry again 🤬🤬🤬

Im off to go cuddle my grandchild for a few hours. Much love bridge dwellers ❤️💔

Mar 8, 2024
Someone in her comments was saying "her mum's friends granddaughter" !!!! was there and this idiot went on to give graphic details and what her situation was in hospital! 😡😡 Can you imagine writing that in the comments when no details (and rightly so ) have been released. Yet this t still has the comments on for all to see. She is a vile excuse for a human.
Keeps saying about my community but I saw on Tue news lots of the community were in a service at church or at the street laying flowers. No not her, just sat lapping up the attention with her equally vile t of a mother !!

NO, YOU fING MORON!!! YOU DON’T HAVE RIGHTS IN THIS TRAGEDY AT ALL!!!! 🤬🤬
Are you kidding me?!! What rights do you have in these families worst day?!! Such a horrible news and you are fing talking about YOUR rights?! It should all by about families affected by this horrible incident! And nothing about you !!! 🤬

IMG_8349.jpeg
Did oinking Olga give its community a safe space to talk about that horrible event that happened there a few years ago, you know the old people that were financially abused by members of its family, did it support the victims of that crime????🙄
As per usual we all know the vile horror is making this about its self, anything to get the comments & engagement up but us normal decent people can see it for what it is, we can all see what a truly manipulative disgusting vile horror of a person it is. 😡

Mar 8, 2024
Someone in her comments was saying "her mum's friends granddaughter" !!!! was there and this idiot went on to give graphic details and what her situation was in hospital! 😡😡 Can you imagine writing that in the comments when no details (and rightly so ) have been released. Yet this t still has the comments on for all to see. She is a vile excuse for a human.
Keeps saying about my community but I saw on Tue news lots of the community were in a service at church or at the street laying flowers. No not her, just sat lapping up the attention with her equally vile t of a mother !!
Whoever that person is that wrote details of the child’s injuries they need to be ashamed and Aimee needs to delete that comment! Shows the mentality of these idiots