Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
So i wonder if she will go to the vigil this eve !!!!!! Shes not going to post much today but then goes on to say she will continue posting as her followers need her either way catpiss as u read her ur still a t and if u love your community that much how about out of respect u don't post at all for a few days

May 21, 2024
ELM STREET
You know what, let her carry on addressing this awful tragedy within her community, let her carry on thinking she's doing good because in my opinion if this awful tragedy had not happened in her community she would not be addressing it just like all the other tragedies, messed up s that is going on in this world right now...which is only going to get worse, which Aimee probably has no clue about. Just leave her to carry on in her own little bubble completely unattached to what goes on in the real world...because one day, just one day she might just get her head out of the sand and realise life is too short and change her life for the better. Is she going to the vigil? Probably not.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh do OFF

ACTING LIKE SHES BEEN ASKED, IM SURE THE NEWS WOULD HAVE GOT AROUND WITHOUT ANCHOR ANNIE THE ATTENTION SEEKING t PUTTING OUT A BROADCAST. Can’t fing watch any more. I’m now at my day out so I’m logging off until I get home or the rage of this t will spoil the mood
This is the the worst she has ever posted.
“I know a lot of you guys look forward to my posts” oh dear god 🙄

She’s a fing beast and a delusional t

Mar 9, 2024
She shouldn't be mentioning it at all. A brief written post max! But see if she insists why not use your 600k platform to rally together in your small town. I mean a daft bint was talking go fund me's for Remy long legs. But not for childrens funerals? A gift collection for the kiddies? Flowers for the grieving families? Meals? Essential groceries? Etc etc..
I don't think any of that is her place tbh but what I mean is if you really really must put your Boeing 737 nose in why not use your big audience for good? But noooo selfish s! You can't because you'd hated because your reputation precedes you and the damage is done. Imagine how you could help had you not been a t 😠
I would not give a single penny to ANYTHING she puts her name to! She is a liar and a scammer from a lying scamming family and any whiff of a way to get their sticky fingers on other peoples money they will be on it! it will be used for more s aesthetics or se in home bargains ! Not a brass farthing would end up going to those poor families!

Mar 8, 2024
Whoever that person is that wrote details of the child’s injuries they need to be ashamed and Aimee needs to delete that comment! Shows the mentality of these idiots
I know I actually could not believe what I was reading. Aimee is a vile piece of s and her followers are no better!!
Can you imagine writing that on a page, just all kinds of wrong.
Aimee is still going about normally because her followers need her !! 😡😡 she is fing deluded and so are all weird arse followers

Mar 8, 2024
I know I actually could not believe what I was reading. Aimee is a vile piece of s and her followers are no better!!
Can you imagine writing that on a page, just all kinds of wrong.
Aimee is still going about normally because her followers need her !! 😡😡 she is fing deluded and so are all weird arse followers
The fact she says show up for you guys just shows how fed up these TikTok idiots are.
The follower needs to remove her comment it’s absolutely disgusting. It’s like they are all competing to have someone closest to the incident and it’s disgusting to see

Mar 9, 2024
NO, YOU fING MORON!!! YOU DON’T HAVE RIGHTS IN THIS TRAGEDY AT ALL!!!! 🤬🤬
Are you kidding me?!! What rights do you have in these families worst day?!! Such a horrible news and you are fing talking about YOUR rights?! It should all by about families affected by this horrible incident! And nothing about you !!! 🤬

IMG_8349.jpeg
HER fING COMMUNITY! 😱what contribution does she give to HER COMMUNITY? Can’t even give her neighbours their bloody mail at Xmas! Does she volunteer anywhere? Support any local charities? Help keep the area safe? Does she even know her immediate neighbours? NO ! She wouldn’t know community if it bit her on the arse! What she is doing is grief surfing and it looks sooooo ugly !

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
All there for you and to support you. From the woman who wouldn't post letters to neighbours that came to her house on the mouth of christmas. If you can't do it for people I'm sure you know of you won't be doing anything for those people. Stop making it about you. You would think you lost someone in this tragedy the way you are carrying on. And nobody needs you to show up for them. You actually do a dis-service to your huns because their behaviour is shocking when protecting you.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
HER fING COMMUNITY! 😱what contribution does she give to HER COMMUNITY? Can’t even give her neighbours their bloody mail at Xmas! Does she volunteer anywhere? Support any local charities? Help keep the area safe? Does she even know her immediate neighbours? NO ! She wouldn’t know community if it bit her on the arse! What she is doing is grief surfing and it looks sooooo ugly !
Omg I just said this before reading!! She's a joke!

Mar 9, 2024
Just when we thought she couldn't get worse. There she is, speaking for the whole community that she is not a part of because nobody likes her and she does nothing for the community except swan around flashing her cash and fishy fanny.

Shameless ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE DICKHEAD!

I loathe her. She's pissed me off no end this time.

Until you've been faced with such horror and stress and being so scared you have no right to pipe up also making money from it! I've been faced with a child wielding a knife at me in my job. It's fing terrifying but luckily I have an amazing team around me and we disarmed this young person within a minute.

Pray that you never ever have to be in that situation. Pray that your child is never in that situation. Would you jump to action and protect those all around you? I doubt it. You'd run.

This whole thing has me sick to my stomach. I could cry again 🤬🤬🤬

Im off to go cuddle my grandchild for a few hours. Much love bridge dwellers ❤️💔
Just need to say how much you are appreciated- without our amazing NHS staff we would all be off to hell in a handcart so thank you ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Someone in her comments was saying "her mum's friends granddaughter" !!!! was there and this idiot went on to give graphic details and what her situation was in hospital! 😡😡 Can you imagine writing that in the comments when no details (and rightly so ) have been released. Yet this t still has the comments on for all to see. She is a vile excuse for a human.
Keeps saying about my community but I saw on Tue news lots of the community were in a service at church or at the street laying flowers. No not her, just sat lapping up the attention with her equally vile t of a mother !!
Oh come on - you know the drill by now - she will have been to the service AND laid flowers AND organised a vigil AND donated a substantial amount of money all off camera because we only see a snippet of her day - H will also be attending grief counciling as she has been so very badly affected x