Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Can I just say @lexilou WOW. I don't 'know' you but I know enough that you didn't post this for replies. Firstly I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. God love him 🕊 Shows how strong and genuine you are to not have mentioned in almost a week. Whilst still being a constant, loved and respected part of our little cafe ❤️ I've no doubt you've probably been falling apart behind the scenes whilst still providing the jokes and the straight faxxxx 🤣 Hats off to you bloody love you for that ❤️❤️
I didn't mention in here because I know you girls are always so supportive but I think if anyone had been nice to me and asked me how I was it would of broke my heart more. He was an incredible man and the circumstances surrounding it are heartbreaking and could of been prevented. Like I said I only shared a post from his daughter on my social media, a beautiful tribute to him, it wasn't about me nor did I want any sympathy. Thank you angel. Unlike aimless I have some dignity and don't need attention over something tragic xx

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I didn't mention in here because I know you girls are always so supportive but I think if anyone had been nice to me and asked me how I was it would of broke my heart more. He was an incredible man and the circumstances surrounding it are heartbreaking and could of been prevented. Like I said I only shared a post from his daughter on my social media, a beautiful tribute to him, it wasn't about me nor did I want any sympathy. Thank you angle. Unlike aimless I have some dignity and don't need attention over something tragic xx
Have a huge hug from me ❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Shut up you stinking liar. The aimless who uses sliming filters etc expects us to believe she had that appointment booked on the morning she had a live 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She accepted cash off him! He is her uncle. The whole family were involved. Why can’t she just be truthful. God I cannot put into words just how abhorrent I find her behaviour. It’s just lies upon lies, she actually thinks she’s a celebrity. She’s equally as thick and delusional as her beefy theif pal VileVavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can I just say @lexilou WOW. I don't 'know' you but I know enough that you didn't post this for replies. Firstly I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. God love him 🕊 Shows how strong and genuine you are to not have mentioned in almost a week. Whilst still being a constant, loved and respected part of our little cafe ❤️ I've no doubt you've probably been falling apart behind the scenes whilst still providing the jokes and the straight faxxxx 🤣 Hats off to you bloody love you for that ❤️❤️
I wish we all knew each other and could meet 🤩

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I didn't mention in here because I know you girls are always so supportive but I think if anyone had been nice to me and asked me how I was it would have broke my heart more. He was an incredible man and the circumstances surrounding it are heartbreaking and could have been prevented. Like I said I only shared a post from his daughter on my social media, a beautiful tribute to him, it wasn't about me nor did I want any sympathy. Thank you angel. Unlike aimless I have some dignity and don't need attention over something tragic xx
Couldn’t just lurk 👀 once I read this sending you a massive hug! ❤️❤️❤️

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I’ll be in Southport in a little over a week! If I see this t anywhere, I’ll fing slap her or spit in her face!!! 🤬🤬🤬 I hated her before, now she absoluty disgusts me! I’m keeping all receipts of everything she’s done, posted or commented on🤬 people like her should not be allowed to have any social media to interact with public !!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The fact she’s gained nearly 4k followers in a matter of days (I know she may have bought them) but probably what she’s gained from inserting herself as saint aimee in recent events! The fact she’s further ruined her eyes today and cancelled another event after she stated H was excited to go and knows this person and that person.

She’s the type to see a photo of boris Johnson and claim she knows him cause she saw a photo of him when in reality she’s seen a PHOTO give me strength.

Also decided to stop being a wimp and return ✌️😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Hi everyone ☺️ I've been quiet for a few days as hubby went for a routine minor procedure last week and we have had a bit of worrying news😔 which I won't go into as well I also don't announce everything to the world . I have skipped a few pages as we're so many to try and catch up but have tried to read bits here and there but what has happened over the last day and a half is absolutely heart breaking 💔 and the way this evil person and her so called mother have got themselves involved is shocking and I am absolutely speechless 🥺 sending love and hugs to those that need it 🫂 😘😘

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hi everyone ☺️ I've been quiet for a few days as hubby went for a routine minor procedure last week and we have had a bit of worrying news😔 which I won't go into as well I also don't announce everything to the world . I have skipped a few pages as we're so many to try and catch up but have tried to read bits here and there but what has happened over the last day and a half is absolutely heart breaking 💔 and the way this evil person and her so called mother have got themselves involved is shocking and I am absolutely speechless 🥺 sending love and hugs to those that need it 🫂 😘😘
Sending you love and hugs because I think you need it, hope you’re ok ❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The fact she’s gained nearly 4k followers in a matter of days (I know she may have bought them) but probably what she’s gained from inserting herself as saint aimee in recent events! The fact she’s further ruined her eyes today and cancelled another event after she stated H was excited to go and knows this person and that person.

She’s the type to see a photo of boris Johnson and claim she knows him cause she saw a photo of him when in reality she’s seen a PHOTO give me strength.

Also decided to stop being a wimp and return ✌️😂
Do what I do and don’t watch her posts, I save them, post them sometimes but rarely watch them. I just read here to keep up. She is emotionally draining 🤬

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Oh sorry to hear this. I hope that whatever it is will be ok. Big hugs ❤️

Hello fellow beautiful non puffy nipped trowel, Gavin & I are sending much luvs & virtual hugs. ❤️🌵

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Aww lots of love. We are all here if you need to vent/talk etc.