Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Thanks angel. We are still I'm disbelief. And I wasn't comparing my grief to that incident. Just that wjen people are genuinely effected we try and come to terms with it privately. Not make videos every 5 mins for sympathy.

I have never been able to stand her, but this has filled me with rage. They are acting disgusting
I know where you are coming from babe. ❤️
They should realise just because you can say something, doesn’t mean you should.

One video is bad enough but to keep going is classless. It’s not up for debate ✋

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Firstly I'm fuming that the other rounders team didn't show. Not one so obvs planned. Only 10m walk but not the point 😫

Now... who has msgd Wendy heartfelt msgs of support and love for the families? Along with her multiple phone calls yesterday, am I missing something? And how do you have the conversation with H? Well you don't is the answer as someone said earlier she doesn't need to know. Sure there may have been an assembly or something but not now! Aimee said she's struggling so does she know or not? The weeping willow is not a good look Wendy it comes across so FAKE. Yes it's in your hometown but when it comes down to the nitty gritty what has it got to do with you? A few words txt would suffice not video after video and still not one tear. The level of self centred has shocked me. No mention of C&R AGAIN yes they don't live in Southport but not even a call in between you being inundated of people rushing to tell the owd hairdresser? I'm shocked at Aimee tbh I honestly thought she would run off crying as usual after deleting then a fake apology clapback but she really is ten toes down doing the most for what? Pride of Britain Mother and Daughter duo who saved Southport with their bare hands. No do off!! 😫

May 24, 2024
The World
Hi everyone ☺️ I've been quiet for a few days as hubby went for a routine minor procedure last week and we have had a bit of worrying news😔 which I won't go into as well I also don't announce everything to the world . I have skipped a few pages as we're so many to try and catch up but have tried to read bits here and there but what has happened over the last day and a half is absolutely heart breaking 💔 and the way this evil person and her so called mother have got themselves involved is shocking and I am absolutely speechless 🥺 sending love and hugs to those that need it 🫂 😘😘
Sending you and your hubby some prayers ❤️ I hope everything works out xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
WISH SHE’D JUST do OFF.

If she’s acting like this now over someone else’s loss, I’d hate to see her when she finally loses one of her parents.

I CANT take anymore I’m blocking her, she’s no good for my BP or sanity
We was far too in sync then!
We have to stop this people will think we are the same person again 😂😂😂

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
WISH SHE’D JUST do OFF.

If she’s acting like this now over someone else’s loss, I’d hate to see her when she finally loses one of her parents.

I CANT take anymore I’m blocking her, she’s no good for my BP or sanity
What the do ?!! 🤬🤬🤬
Who the hell takes a photo of flowers that are going to be laid for victims and their families?! 🤬 you are grieving, you bought flowers to take to the vigil and then ‘ hang on’ let me take a picture of them in my kitchen !!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 and post it on TikTok ! For everyone to see I bought flowers! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
It’s the same kind of person, who takes selfies at funeral !!!! do OFF YOU VILE CREATURE!!!! IMG_8348.jpeg